ADVERTISEMENT

We Will Add Three More

Three more scholarship players will be added to the roster.

I think there is a good chance (and really want) Reeves to be one of the three.
First, you’re already being proven wrong about Reeves. There’s a good chance he’ll get the credits he needs and transfer out.

Second, as others have pointed out - we will add guys, but they’ll be low quality guys or young (reclass).

Third, you seem like a dude that will pump whatever guys we do add up. Many on this board will do that, and I have this feeling you’ll be one of them.

Reactions: CatPatrick13
All UK coaches left when they should. Calipari is the only one overstaying end of his tenure by about 3 to 4 years.
No way Hall should have been put under that kind of pressure the same pressure that causes your best shooter to go o-fer in the NCAA two years in a row or the whole team shoot bad against Georgetown. Rupp was forced out and he went kicking and screaming. Smith also was a good Coach that left because of pressure to win at all costs.

When players stayed for three and four years I can remember Coach Rupp having tryouts seems the first black players may have been football players of course UK fans managed to push Coach Rupp out like they have all our Coaches except slick rick! Odd to have a winning record with all bad Coaches.
Fans did not “push Coach Rupp out.” He had a mandatory retirement imposed of all UK employees of 70
back then.

He did have try outs during his career.
He did not have Elmore Stevens and Darryl
Bishop try out. Both were great high school players, he was short players, so when football was over, he asked them to
join the team.

We'll have no depth, but watch and see how Cal will use the injury and youth excuse all season, and condescend to the fan base that we need to "enjoy the process" as we get bludgeoned to death by the upper echelon of the SEC.
100% he will tell us to be patient, the team is young….well, whose fault is that?

• Love
Reactions: seccats04
100% he will tell us to be patient, the team is young….well, whose fault is that?
Duke and Kansas will have talent AND experience. Quite the novel concept. I fully expect KU to push their all time wins lead by 10 games this year. We have the look of an 18-13 type roster at the moment.

Duke and Kansas will have talent AND experience. Quite the novel concept. I fully expect KU to push their all time wins lead by 10 games this year. We have the look of an 18-13 type roster at the moment.
This is the most talent roster we’ve had in years. There’s nothing about this team that look like 18-13. We also have the type of guards that can actually excel in Cal’s awful offense.

This is the most talent roster we’ve had in years. There’s nothing about this team that look like 18-13. We also have the type of guards that can actually excel in Cal’s awful offense.
You actually just created an account to make this post?

I suspect you’re a troll but if you’re not, how in the world are we supposed to compete with a bunch of kids in diapers going against teams with 23-24 year old men?

You actually just created an account to make this post?

I suspect you’re a troll but if you’re not, how in the world are we supposed to compete with a bunch of kids in diapers going against teams with 23-24 year old men?
I created an account to to read Travis Grafs post. Is there an actual issue that you have with what I posted? Is this not the most talented roster we’ve had in years? Are DJ and Dilly the type of guards who can overcome Cal’s offense? What exactly is trolling about that?

We will compete because what we lack in experience we make up for in talent. Y’all are losing your shit over mediocre transfers Arkansas brought in because they’re older. Well they’re older guys who lack anywhere close to the talent that our guys have. Imagine being a Kentucky and shitting Kentucky players while propping up the bricklayers Arkansas brought in.

I created an account to to read Travis Grafs post. Is there an actual issue that you have with what I posted? Is this not the most talented roster we’ve had in years? Are DJ and Dilly the type of guards who can overcome Cal’s offense? What exactly is trolling about that?

We will compete because what we lack in experience we make up for in talent. Y’all are losing your shit over mediocre transfers Arkansas brought in because they’re older. Well they’re older guys who lack anywhere close to the talent that our guys have. Imagine being a Kentucky and shitting Kentucky players while propping up the bricklayers Arkansas brought in.
Did the fab 5 win the title in their freshman or sophomore season? Can't remember.

Did the fab 5 win the title in their freshman or sophomore season? Can't remember.
Neither, they made 2 Final Fours and will always be remembered. Are you saying Steve Fisher made a mistake recruiting them? I don’t know if you’re aware but winning a national championship is hard. The best team in the country usually doesn’t win. That’s how hard it is. The team ranked #1 going into the tournament wins 23.5% of the time. The last team to win the Championship going in ranked #1 was 2012 Kentucky. Making two Final Fours is a great accomplishment and not a knock on them.

Reactions: pedroborbon
Neither, they made 2 Final Fours and will always be remembered. Are you saying Steve Fisher made a mistake recruiting them? I don’t know if you’re aware but winning a national championship is hard. The best team in the country usually doesn’t win. That’s how hard it is. The team ranked #1 going into the tournament wins 23.5% of the time. The last team to win the Championship going in ranked #1 was 2012 Kentucky. Making two Final Fours is a great accomplishment and not a knock on them.

Someone was mentioning the strength of your freshman class and someone criticized him for it. So I thought the Fab 5 won a title (with not much depth) but wasn't sure if it was in their Fr or So years.

6CKO7-1459976093-embed-giphy_%287%29.gif

• Haha
Reactions: UKrazycat2
No doubt.But they will likely be very poor players because nothing is left.Cal screwed this offseason up about as bad as is possible.
Yes. Cal refused to pay NIL, right? Everybody knows it. I read it right here.

Bottom line, recruiting is absolutely nothing like it used to be. Nothing to do with the coaches This was let’s make a deal time.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT