ADVERTISEMENT

We GAVE this game away

fumbled twice in the red zone the final 7 minutes. we owned the football, should’ve won the turnover battle, left 5 easy pints on the field, gave them 2 more and lost by 3. ole miss was not impressive. we just choked away what should’ve probably been a 2 score victory.
But we obviously weren't good enough

I have never seen a team that just kills their chances to win a game like Kentucky does. It looks like we will always do this, just not as much in some years.

You need to watch more football. It's just part of the game and happens sometimes. There's no curse. There's no karma. There's no luck.

People just have to play better and not make stupid mistakes

I’m still waiting on an answer. Quit being dismissive.

I’ll make it easy…

WHEN IS THE LAST TIME THE KENTUCKY FOOTBALL TEAM WON THE SEC EAST DIVISION?
The answer…….I have no clue. What does it matter? The program is in better shape right now than it’s been in my lifetime and I’m in my 40s. We choked today. I’m PISSED. But I’m not so hyper emotional that I have to start saying “same old shit” like you did. I know things are better today than it’s been. We had the second longest winning streak in the country. When is the last time we could say that? You like questions so much. So now it’s your turn to answer.

stop crying. We will be alright.

Reactions: Backer cutter
Despite the no call on targeting and the holding all day the Rebs were doing and the piss poor kicking and several puzzling play calls, we still should have won the game.

Agree with this first part, but a loss is a loss.

Next game and still a lot of football to play and things to play FOR.

I'm just glad the Levis hype train will die down for a while. If he let's the receivers get set on that TD pass to Key, well...we'll.... ifs and buts

Reactions: UKortho
Once again....we out-kentucikied ourselves, snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.

You need to watch more football. It's just part of the game and happens sometimes. There's no curse. There's no karma. There's no luck.

People just have to play better and not make stupid mistakes
I’ve been watching Kentucky football since 1967, if you have seen as much football as I have you would know we have lost more games in more weird ways than any team I have ever seen.

I’ve been watching Kentucky football since 1967, if you have seen as much football as I have you would know we have lost more games in more weird ways than any team I have ever seen.
That’s true since 1979 as well. I think we are close. Beat UT and this season could still be great.

Reactions: UKUGA
Bad overall game for Levis. He takes too many sacks and holds the ball too long. The OLine cannot give him the time that he thinks he has to throw it long.
Said before I don’t know why we don’t see him rolling out to buy some time. Left so much on the field today. Given every opportunity to win and just shit them all away. At the end of the season we will all look back at what could’ve been.

I’m still waiting on an answer. Quit being dismissive.

I’ll make it easy…

WHEN IS THE LAST TIME THE KENTUCKY FOOTBALL TEAM WON THE SEC EAST DIVISION?
I answered and then asked you a question. You gonna answer? It was awful important to you earlier.

I answered and then asked you a question. You gonna answer? It was awful important to you earlier.
You didn’t answer but the answer is zero. You won’t answer and you never will because you have the intellectual capability of an ant to refute my responses

You didn’t answer but the answer is zero. You won’t answer and you never will because you have the intellectual capability of an ant to refute my responses
The answer is “I do not know”. That’s an answer dummy. I do not know when UK last won the east (imagine that, I spelled it correctly on the first try).
Did you have another question?

you gonna answer my question to you now? This is fun!

Last edited:
I've watched the replay of the "missed" field goal multiple times, and it looked good everytime. Went directly over left goal post, which makes it good, right?

Levi’s lost this game. Too many mistakes, holding onto the ball too long, penalty to wipe out touchdown, mentally just not sharp.

or did special teams lose this game?

could go both ways.
ST!!! Bad play calling on the last two red zone opportunities. Crod. Key, Brown , Cummings, Robinson. Nobody else.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT