ADVERTISEMENT

We GAVE this game away

Tough way to lose for sure…we left 7 points on the field between the safety & kicking game and lost by 3 on the road. Two fumbles by Levi’s and the one that hurts me the most is the KO return where we tripped over own player. Would have definitely been 6.
So many mistakes

Do what you want. I broke no rule. I simply pointed out you are not on the team.
Still supporting Dick's Sporting Goods, are we? You pointed out Jack.

Now, please, run back to the basketball board where your anti-UK Football ass can find at least two sympathizers.

And stop stalking me.

TIA.

Still supporting Dick's Sporting Goods, are we? You pointed out Jack.

Now, please, run back to the basketball board where your anti-UK Football ass can find at least two sympathizers.

And stop stalking me.

TIA.
So you are on the team? I’m confused.

Bad overall game for Levis. He takes too many sacks and holds the ball too long. The OLine cannot give him the time that he thinks he has to throw it long.
They were playing a 3 deep safety D, they were not going to let us throw deep.

Reactions: Girthang
Same ole KY. You haven’t been watching KY football very long . Same ole Ky is not having a chance at Florida. Same ole Ky is going to Ole Miss expecting to lose. Same ole Ky never went to a bowl game. Disappointing lose for sure but this is not the same ole Ky

Amen.

This was different.

We have played 2 SEC roads games against top 15 teams and have given up a total of 3 second half points.

That is why this one hurts so bad. We came all the way back and even appeared to have the winning TD.

Our defense did not collapse. They kept us in the game.

The O-line has to get better. And if they do, we are right there.

Get ready for next week

Kicking game was the difference on the scoreboard, but fumbles and sacks kept us from redeeming the kicking mistakes. Very disappointed that the staff and team let the moment be too much for them. Should've beat this team by 15 at least.

On to the next game. Still so much that needs to be fixed. Thank God for our defense and kick returns putting us in position to win this game so many times.

he only had that ul game. Look at the stats, he sucks.
I think we have all been enamoured with his physical attributes - big arm, mobility. He is extremly physically gifted but crunch time/game management/decision making not his strong suits. I expect way more out of him. Time to run the offense through Rodriguez in my opinion.

Did you have a question? Slow down this time when you reply. Your last one didn’t make sense.
Yea clearly I did. When did we last when the East I’m not even asking about conference. Just the little ole east division. Can you comprehend?

Reactions: Volbucky
You guys are worse than us. You actually believe you’re a contender.

the kids playing for Tennessee weren’t alive when you were relevant
LSU will bring the Vawls back to Earth. Their defense is flawed. Vawls defense made Richardson look like Johnny Unitas.

Reactions: RingoLucky
I think we have all been enamoured with his physical attributes - big arm, mobility. He is extremly physically gifted but crunch time/game management/decision making not his strong suits. I expect way more out of him. Time to run the offense through Rodriguez in my opinion.
He sucks. Yes awful at qb, he's overrated. You have drunks in the media and some in BBN that say he's the second best QB they seen at UK.

Yea clearly I did. When did we last when the East I’m not even asking about conference. Just the little ole east division. Can you comprehend?
Lol. You have to be kidding me. First you want to know when we won’t the east. Not you need to know when we when the east. I told you to slow down.

I’ll give you another chance though. Try again

Lol. You have to be kidding me. First you want to know when we won’t the east. Not you need to know when we when the east. I told you to slow down.

I’ll give you another chance though. Try again
I’m still waiting on an answer. Quit being dismissive.

I’ll make it easy…

WHEN IS THE LAST TIME THE KENTUCKY FOOTBALL TEAM WON THE SEC EAST DIVISION?

Reactions: Volbucky
Same ole KY. You haven’t been watching KY football very long . Same ole Ky is not having a chance at Florida. Same ole Ky is going to Ole Miss expecting to lose. Same ole Ky never went to a bowl game. Disappointing lose for sure but this is not the same ole Ky
Same ole Kentucky is losing that game to Vandy or a MAC squad, not a Top 15 team on the road.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT