ADVERTISEMENT

We could catch KU this season as I see potential for an 11 game losing streak for the Jayhawks

Obviously for it to happen, KU will need to lose tonight at Baylor and Sat night in Ky and guys I think they will.

That will push their skid to 4 straight come 10 pm this Sat night.

• Wow
Reactions: Benjamin2008
Jesus man. You have absolutely no self respect.
They play 12 games v ranked opponents and are at UK on top of that.

Easily the toughest schedule in America.

KU should be out of the top 10 come noon.

Plus they are coming off a title so Self wont be very motivated to turn things around.

Obviously overrated as they lost a ton of talent from last year.

You guys can thank me for the heads up later.

Shout out to Bullitt Co. Ky and Shepherdsville!

Go Big Blue!!

Reactions: BlueWorldOrder74
Obviously for it to happen, KU will need to lose tonight at Baylor and Sat night in Ky and guys I think they will.

That will push their skid to 4 straight come 10 pm this Sat night.
Somebody check my math, but I also think they'd then have to lose against Kansas St, then lose at Iowa St., then lose against Texas, then lose at Oklahoma, then lose at Oklahoma St., then lose against Baylor, and then lose at TCU. That would push their skid to 11. I think it'll happen.

I bet the team is so demoralized after that point they go onto lose against WVU, then again against Texas Tech, and finally they'll lose at Texas to end the season to make it 14 in a row. Then they'll obviously lose their Big 12 tournament opener for 15 straight. No way a 16 loss KU makes the tournament.

I guess the only question now is who replaces Self at KU after this giant losing streak?

Last edited:
How many wins are we currently behind KU?
6 or 7?

You guys realize that could be sliced down to 4 or 5 by late Sat nite right?

Kansas has a daunting schedule the rest of the way.

Kentucky very likely will only play 2 more ranked foes the rest of the regular season and both of those games will be played in Rupp.

Not sure why alot of you are basically calling me a coo coo bird.

I take alot of crap off of supposed UK fans.

Sucks really.

Be better.

Dude you must really need attention or you are a troll it's one of the two. I use to actually think you were a good poster but you just say outlandish things anymore.
Nope, i just possess the capacity to be extremely optimistic and there is nothing wrong with that. Its a gift I suppose.

Reactions: rob_47
There is no way they will have an 11 game losing streak, but I will agree that their schedule is brutal the next 9 games. So including their last two games, I could see them going 6-5 or even 5-6, but definitely not 0-11.

How many is UK back? Holy shit. They’ve lost that many games from the lead in 2 years?

Hell in 2019 UK was still up like 14 games.

Reactions: fabcat

V West Virginia at home could be their next win!

Enjoy that 2nd half schedule Sir Knee Burns; absolutely brutal!
Why do you constantly play the role of court jester?

makeup glow up GIF by BBC Three

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT