ADVERTISEMENT

Tucker says Smith is still possible.

Tucker says in the comments that the problem isn’t with admissions…he thinks.

Half the posts on this board are about Arkansas. Arkansas is the needle. No one on the Arkansas board brings up USC every other post. Just admit that Arkansas is the epicenter of your life and your has been basketball program has been destroyed. Just a FYI, no real blue blood can be destroyed or needs to be rebuilt, yet here you are.
Oh look… yet another Arkansas troll who dwells on the UK board seeking validation.

Half the posts on this board are about Arkansas. Arkansas is the needle. No one on the Arkansas board brings up USC every other post. Just admit that Arkansas is the epicenter of your life and your has been basketball program has been destroyed. Just a FYI, no real blue blood can be destroyed or needs to be rebuilt, yet here you are.
You’re on our board, swinging on our nutz.🤣

He might be sensitive but Tucker is much more reliable than the wrestling co-owner

Oh look… yet another Arkansas troll who dwells on the UK board seeking validation.
That was fast, lol. He's not searchable anymore.

Ban Sticker - Ban Stickers

Arky has our sloppy seconds in the twilight of his career and they all of a sudden think they are relevant.

Enjoy being talked about briefly hogs. Then proceed to slide back into your rightful spot in the anals of shithole basketball history.

We all know they have Cal as a coach so we really know how much they really matter 🤣
I know… they honestly don’t think we know what we are talking about. Like they have seen our results in the SEC too with him. He’s not magically gonna change because he calls the Hogs now. He will build teams and coach them the exact same way. He already has his yes men staff.

I get being excited over being having a chance landing anyone, that’s fun. They don’t understand the problems that leads too during a season though. I will be watching to see how they react when things go wrong. Especially in March.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT