ADVERTISEMENT

We’re averaging 100 yards passing through 3 games

Brock looks horrific . I wanted to love him , but he looks line the worst QB we have had in many years . So unsettled in the pocket .. happy feet when he’s alone in the pocket

Reactions: BigBlue1992
Brock looks horrific . I wanted to love him , but he looks line the worst QB we have had in many years . So unsettled in the pocket .. happy feet when he’s alone in the pocket
Yeah he’s super uncomfortable in the pocket and he’s a slow reader. But he’s still seeing ghosts from the SC game. If the line can keep improving then perhaps he will get more comfortable and we can be somewhat of a threat to throw the ball. He’s a competitor and I appreciate that.

Did I read that wimstatt was a 3 year starter at Rutgers? You’d think he could beat Brock out for the job. That’s interesting

Yeah he’s super uncomfortable in the pocket and he’s a slow reader. But he’s still seeing ghosts from the SC game. If the line can keep improving then perhaps he will get more comfortable and we can be somewhat of a threat to throw the ball. He’s a competitor and I appreciate that.

Did I read that wimstatt was a 3 year starter at Rutgers? You’d think he could beat Brock out for the job. That’s interesting
Despite starting for 2 years, his stats were not good. 46.6 completion percentage with 14 career TD’s and 17 career INT’s. With that said, if we aren’t going to throw the ball much during a game, especially down field, Wimsett does have some good legs and ran for 500 yards and 11TD’s last year.

I would highly recommend we don’t go all in with NIL on an unproven QB again.

Some of that’s on the receivers too. One play that I recall Brock was getting pressured, rolled to the right and all the receivers just stood there and didn’t try to come back to the ball or roll with him to get open. It’s easy to cover someone who isn’t moving.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT