ADVERTISEMENT

We’ll look back in retrospect

BlueEmpire

Senior
Mar 26, 2009
This game was not a moral victory. They let Georgia get away with one. But two things I’m thinking about:

1. We are going to see Georgia roll a lot of good teams this year and NOT give up the stats they gave up to us.

2. We hurt them. We’re gonna hurt other teams. I think we’ll look back on this as a lesson.

…but damn our o-line gotta start getting nasty.

Losing by 1 or 50 doesn't matter. A loss is a loss.

No one with a brain feels better about our chances at ole miss, UT or TX despite tonight's closer moral victory.

So if you are orgasmic about maybe going 7 and 5 or 6 and 6, kudos.

This game was not a moral victory. They let Georgia get away with one. But two things I’m thinking about:

1. We are going to see Georgia roll a lot of good teams this year and NOT give up the stats they gave up to us.

2. We hurt them. We’re gonna hurt other teams. I think we’ll look back on this as a lesson.

…but damn our o-line gotta start getting nasty.
Thank god our stats were decent, they won’t play this way again either. Tonight was a one off opportunity and stoops blew it

Reactions: BigBlueGoo2
Unfortunately, we just don't have a good enough offense to win games like this. Half of our points came on 51 and 55 yard field goals. After crossing midfield, we gained a total of 38 yards for the entire game. 246 of our 284 total yards, came on our side of the field.

I know Georgia's defense is insane, but that is just terrible. Don't know how much we can improve.

Had we taken care of business against South Carolina, it would be easier to swallow this loss. We have a gimmie next week. We won’t learn much against Ohio. Then we go to Oxford. Anyone think we hold Ole Miss to under 12 points? Our offense is going to need to get much better over the next 2 weeks.

Some of you guys are delusional. We were NEVER going to win that game. That we had a chance is a TESTAMENT to the players and the coaches. Get Tranum back and continue to play great D and we could beat Ole Miss AND Tennessee. Anyone without an agenda can see the improvement on BOTH sides of the ball today. This ream is not done yet despite what you nervous jellies say.. Keep improving each week and this could be a good football team

Reactions: paulcalhoun
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT