ADVERTISEMENT

Way too early portal guy for UK to target

No, I'm just a general college basketball hardcore fan and enjoy reading the Kentucky message board bc y'all got the most passionate fanbase out there. I created an account so I could like or laugh at different posts... This talk of Devries bailing on his own father just cracked me up so much I had to chime in on something thing for the first time.
He could transfer, I doubt it happens as well, but with the way things are now, nothing surprises me.

Reactions: bIhawk
Yea you're right. I was mostly just busting y'all's balls lol no offense. Even though I'm not a Kentucky fan necessarily, totally onboard w Cal being the scum of the earth.
Believe me 90 percent of this board wants him gone. He is way past his prime and time of being a great coach

Believe me 90 percent of this board wants him gone. He is way past his prime and time of being a great coach
Yep that's why I enjoy coming here... College basketball is always better when Kentucky is kicking ass. Not necessarily a fan like I said, but respect the hell out of the program and yalls history. It would drive me f'ing INSANE if my team had nonstop turnover every single damn year. Dude is ruining Kentucky and to a lesser extent, college basketball itself.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
I’m sorry, but that’s not an accurate comparative. This kid averages over four assists per game and shoots over 44 percent from three point range … from the CENTER position. Travis didn’t average even a single assist here and couldn’t hit the broad side of a barn from three point range.

This guy is miles ahead of Travis in terms of passing and shooting skills. And (although he was no great athlete) Travis at least looked way ahead of this kid in terms of the athletic/physical stuff.

Two distinctly different kinds of big men.
You are making my point for me. Lol. Travis was solidly productive for us, as was Harrelson, even though both (like this guy) were not the typical athletes Cal recruits, and they were less skilled than this guy. So if he can get in a bit better shape he could do well at UK too.

Reactions: fatguy87
Just the 40th username of a known troll.
Lol nope, just a hardcore fan of college basketball in general. With enough appreciation of BBN that I enjoy frequenting yalls message board... I live in Iowa and watched Devries in high school, so was simply amused enough to comment when I saw talk of him leaving his father's own program. Never say never, like a previous poster mentioned. But it's one in a million and yalls focus should be on other portal guys.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Unicorns in the rough and before the portal. We will see at seasons end what happens. I know what would happen if it was my kid and I know what was said already.
You know what was said? And Kuminga told the staff he was UK bound, right?

He’s not in the portal (yet).

As is, he’s too slow and unathletic to contribute much. But if he lived in the strength and conditioning program all summer he could be really good,

6’10 240 Indiana St Soph Robbie Avila
16,7ppg
7.5 rpg
4.0 apg
44.2% from 3 on 3.9 attempts/gm
80.2% at FT
63.1% on 2’s
I’ve heard that Indiana State is good this year. There are a couple dudes I’ve seen this year that I thought would be good portal options but my short term memory sucks and I didn’t write them down lol.

He’s not in the portal (yet).

As is, he’s too slow and unathletic to contribute much. But if he lived in the strength and conditioning program all summer he could be really good,

6’10 240 Indiana St Soph Robbie Avila
16,7ppg
7.5 rpg
4.0 apg
44.2% from 3 on 3.9 attempts/gm
80.2% at FT
63.1% on 2’s

Cream Abdul Jabbar...one of his nicknames

• Haha
all this portal talk makes me think im living in fantasy Island..If we're going to get any decent players Cal will need to act fast f he's still here. That's not happening.Wv can't have anything left to give us.By time Time Cal hit the portal we will be looking at the leftover

What about James Blackmon’s kid? He’s a good shooting/scoring guard at Stetson. Jalen Blackmon.

Is he a possibility? Anybody know?

What about James Blackmon’s kid? He’s a good shooting/scoring guard at Stetson. Jalen Blackmon.

Is he a possibility? Anybody know?
He's got the offense. Don't know anything about his defense. Also, would like to see a few more rebounds and assists, but again I have only watched a little video of him and so don't know the context or what Stetson asks him to do. But I think you've identified a guy that should definitely be looked at if he enters the portal.

Reactions: bucsrule8872
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT