ADVERTISEMENT

Way to stick to your guns Mitch

Sep 24, 2011
Apparently, Jones said he got a call from someone in the program that said Cal has already talked Mitch out of a staff change or two.

Looks like all that hard line - my way or the highway talk was the usual load of crap from our spineless Athletic Director.

Nothing will change. The clown show continues.

Apparently, Jones said he got a call from someone in the program that said Cal has already talked Mitch out of a staff change or two.

Looks like all that hard line - my way or the highway talk was the usual load of crap from our spineless Athletic Director.

Mitch is Cal’s B@&ch and going on a TV show holding hands won’t change that….

Or...wait for it....Matt makes stuff up and when he knows it's not going to happen says stuff like this to make sure he's always right. Remind me, when was the last time you heard Matt say he was wrong about something? Don't worry, I'll wait.

Shocked.

Did he say it on his show?

Did you guys really think that Mitch had a sack to make the guy that’s the boss of him make any changes? He should’ve canned him when he had a chance.
Mitch is lucky Cal agreed to sit with him for this interview and allow the fans to think MB is in charge of the basketball program.

Cal ALLOWS MB to oversee some of the minor sports programs. That's why MB focus is on the rifle team and volleyball.

Cal is MB daddy. Cal owns MB and they both know it.

And so do the fans.

iu

Been saying nothing is going to change. Cal is doing what the does, going to war with everyone. He lives for it always has. The only option is to move forward and buy him out, cut the losses and get rid of the AD too. Kentucky has to send a message to Cal that you will be fired next season and whoever signed off on this deal needs to go as well. I don’t believe anyone was shocked when when the outrage broke from the fans, I believe we’re a lot closer to making moves than most believe, it just can’t be this season.

I think if it's been demonstrated Mitch won't fire him after the results of the last few years, Cal knows he can do whatever he wants. Maybe even more leverage than he had before. "My way or what are you gonna do about it?"

Well, you’d think if staff changes are going to happen, they would have happened pretty quick to take advantage of the transfer portal. Since none has happened, looks more and more like there won’t be any. Smh

We went from Mitch demanding 3 staff changes for Cal to keep his job to Cal saying no I'm not changing anything. What a spineless coward Barnhart is. Imagine having someone who works under you telling you how it's going to go.
Exactly why would Cal want to go anywhere else he does anything he wants here and gets 9 million a year to do it! I mean ANYTHING!!!!

Was it Chin that called Matt? [laughing]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT