ADVERTISEMENT

Watch those hands!!!!

Personally, I wouldn’t punch or physically harm a female even if she came up and kicked me in the groin.
My Mother taught me that not under any circumstance do you ever physical harm a woman.

Of course, that’s not the point I was trying to make.

My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.

Be upset, but don't respond physically to being touched sexually against your will and don't call the cops. So...just be upset to yourself and take it? No need to make stuff up when you're saying things that stupid

Call the cops but anything past that is unjustified unless ass grabber persisits. If she killed the guy would that be justified?

Call the cops but anything past that is unjustified unless ass grabber persisits. If she killed the guy would that be justified?
If unintended? Yes. He assaulted her, she returned fire. You get what you deserve.

Wildcats1st “its a double standard that a women can retaliate like that after getting pinched on the ass by a man” argument has to be one of the biggest dumbshit arguments I’ve seen on here. What damn stupid point are you even trying to make?

Wildcats1st “its a double standard that a women can retaliate like that after getting pinched on the ass by a man” argument has to be one of the biggest dumbshit arguments I’ve seen on here. What damn stupid point are you even trying to make?

I didn’t make the original point just agreed with it. The term double standard came from somewhere it didn’t just magically appear in the lexicon. Btw there are laws against retaliation in the usa whether you agree or not. You don’t live in Afghanistan

What damn point are you agreeing with? That’s there’s a double standard with men and women with regards to physical contact? Ya no shit, are you not happy with that? Either you are arguing that the girl in the video should be sued/arrested for assault or that a man should be able to pull a woman down to the ground if she squeezes his ass. They’re both idiotic arguments. Just make fun of the douchebag that got owned in the video like a normal person and move on, I swear there’s always got to be one or two people that turn every stupid thing into an argument.

Reactions: warrior-cat
What damn point are you agreeing with? That’s there’s a double standard with men and women with regards to physical contact? Ya no shit, are you not happy with that? Either you are arguing that the girl in the video should be sued/arrested for assault or that a man should be able to pull a woman down to the ground if she squeezes his ass. They’re both idiotic arguments. Just make fun of the douchebag that got owned in the video like a normal person and move on, I swear there’s always got to be one or two people that turn every stupid thing into an argument.

Break the Prozacs in two next time

Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT