ADVERTISEMENT

Watch those hands!!!!

Well, that’s not a smart move. She overreacted for sure. She’s basically wearing panties, but, with cameras everywhere now, you can’t touch anybody in public. Look, calling the police and having him charged with sexual batter is just absurd. He already has his punishment for being drunk and stupid. He’s basically destroyed his reputation and potential future employment.

My rule now is to not hug anyone. That sounds pathetic, but I will not hug or touch anyone except for a handshake. You have to protect yourself. I don’t even touch my wife unless she signs a waiver form.

This guy grabbed her ass. He will get disorderly conduct or something less than sexual battery in the end. The woman on the other hand could be charged with assault. Just bc someone grabs your ass doesn’t give you a blank check to put a quasi choke hold and throw him to the floor.

This guy grabbed her ass. He will get disorderly conduct or something less than sexual battery in the end. The woman on the other hand could be charged with assault. Just bc someone grabs your ass doesn’t give you a blank check to put a quasi choke hold and throw him to the floor.

If a dude walked by and gave your ass a little squeeze, what would you do?

lol, yeah. Just a simple ass grab. It's not like he raped her. He should be able to sue that bitch for damages.

lol, yeah. Just a simple ass grab. It's not like he raped her. He should be able to sue that bitch for damages.

Sue her? Nah....it's not like she gouged his eyes out or kicked his teeth in. This prick served 2 nights in jail and will probably plea bargain down to simple assault or something. I'm guessing this guy has way bigger troubles at home after this. I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that's the last time he'll grab the ass of a woman he doesn't know, although stupidity in some people runs really deep, so who knows? [laughing]

freewilly.jpg

Actually, if you assault somebody, that person is allowed to defend herself in a reasonable manner. Looks to me like she was defending herself in a reasonable manner.

As for the charge: sexual battery is a misdemeanor. Not like this guy is going to serve hard time for it. The name sexual battery does sound pretty bad, though.

So if it was a male waiter and a female grabbed his ass I guess everybody is ok with him slamming her down to the ground right?
Moronic.

Edited for clarity: If she was a hottie, at my age no on the slam. If she was a he/she butch man/woman then, slam yes.

Sue her? Nah....it's not like she gouged his eyes out or kicked his teeth in. This prick served 2 nights in jail and will probably plea bargain down to simple assault or something. I'm guessing this guy has way bigger troubles at home after this. I'm also going to go out on a limb and say that's the last time he'll grab the ass of a woman he doesn't know, although stupidity in some people runs really deep, so who knows? [laughing]

He did two nights in jail? damn, i’m thankful i’m not doing life.

Reactions: GhostVol
Yes it does jackweed !
I would applaud my wife for doing the same as she did !

If that's your definition of laying someone out you must have the largest of floppy labias.

She pulled him down by the shirt. OMG HE GOT LAID TF OUT!!!
If it’s some 220 lb guy getting thrown to the floor by a 130 lb server—then by relative nature—he got the eff laid out.

Plus:
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Laid out

Doesn’t mention if by fists, brass knucks etc.

Don’t jump into threads full-guns blazing acting like that it will win you favor like you try doing in GYERO. Poosie.

Last edited:
Honestly, you have a great point here. If a girl walked by a guy and put her hand on his ass like he did to her, and the guy threw her to the ground like she did to him, you can bet your last dollar he would be facing an assault charge. No one can argue this point.

It's the double standard and hypocrisy that this Country continues to pretend doesn't exist.

She was totally out of line with that reaction. That being said, what a total dumbass and loser move by the guy. Total idiot. He'll pay dearly for it as it will haunt him the rest of his life.

Last edited:
Honestly, you have a great point here. If a girl walked by a guy and put her hand on his ass like he did to her, and the guy threw her to the ground like she did to him, you can bet your last dollar he would be facing an assault charge. No one can argue this point.

It's the double standard and hypocrisy that this Country continues to pretend doesn't exist.

She was totally out of line with that reaction. That being said, what a total dumbass and loser move by the guy. Total idiot. He'll pay dearly for it as it will haunt him the rest of his life.

He’s a definite idiot. The moron that totally plays to the metoo movement which is legit except for the line between full out rape vs ass grabbing. Metoo has made ass grabbing equal to rape or molestation

With that said he could press charges or even try to sue the bar for injury or whatever. The double standard argument is right on too.

Reactions: kev69
He’s a definite idiot. The moron that totally plays to the metoo movement which is legit except for the line between full out rape vs ass grabbing. Metoo has made ass grabbing equal to rape or molestation

With that said he could press charges or even try to sue the bar for injury or whatever. The double standard argument is right on too.
Good post.

In this case, the retaliation was much worse than the original misdeed.

Reactions: crpoore

Every time a dude whines about the "double standard" that girls can punch guys but guys can't punch girls, a "gender-is-fluid" SJW gets xir wings.

Actually, if you assault somebody, that person is allowed to defend herself in a reasonable manner. Looks to me like she was defending herself in a reasonable manner.

As for the charge: sexual battery is a misdemeanor. Not like this guy is going to serve hard time for it. The name sexual battery does sound pretty bad, though.
I thought sexual battery only applied to John Holmes.

Every time a dude whines about the "double standard" that girls can punch guys but guys can't punch girls, a "gender-is-fluid" SJW gets xir wings.
Personally, I wouldn’t punch or physically harm a female even if she came up and kicked me in the groin.
My Mother taught me that not under any circumstance do you ever physical harm a woman.

Of course, that’s not the point I was trying to make.

Sounds like kev69's wife and daughters are fair game if anyone wants to grab their asses. Pretty much no big deal and he'll tell them to calm down and let it go if they start getting pissed about it

Reactions: DidneyWorl
Be upset, but don't respond physically to being touched sexually against your will and don't call the cops. So...just be upset to yourself and take it? No need to make stuff up when you're saying things that stupid

Be upset, but don't respond physically to being touched sexually against your will and don't call the cops. So...just be upset to yourself and take it? No need to make stuff up when you're saying things that stupid
Hey look, I don’t know what your problem with me is, but I’ll explain this again.

If a woman comes up to me and squeezes my ass cheek, that doesn’t give me the right to slap her and throw her to the ground. I’m not sure why anyone would think that’s the way to respond. If you do, so be it.

I’ve already said the guy was a total idiot for touching her butt. He’ll pay a steep price for it. I don’t even have a problem with her slapping him. What I think is ridiculous is calling the cops in this instance. That’s over the top for putting a hand on someone’s butt.

There’s worse things that go on in a crowded elevator.

Hey look, I don’t know what your problem with me is, but I’ll explain this again.

If a woman comes up to me and squeezes my ass cheek, that doesn’t give me the right to slap her and throw her to the ground. I’m not sure why anyone would think that’s the way to respond. If you do, so be it.

I’ve already said the guy was a total idiot for touching her butt. He’ll pay a steep price for it. I don’t even have a problem with her slapping him. What I think is ridiculous is calling the cops in this instance. That’s over the top for putting a hand on someone’s butt.

I agree with your point earlier about being taught better but, she really did not hurt that guy but, had she stomped the crap out of him after pulling him down, you would have a good point. Now, if it was my wife, stomping a mud hole in his ass is warranted.

ADVERTISEMENT