ADVERTISEMENT

Was our second round draw really that bad?

rockout1

Sophomore
Oct 21, 2012
While I agree this could be a tough game I'm not sure it's any tougher than the draw that some other top seeded teams got (in regards to second round match ups). Villanova is playing Wisconsin, UL playing Michigan and Kansas is playing Mich. St. I'd honestly rather be playing WS than any of those three teams in the second round. Don't get me wrong, being placed with UCLA and NC was as tough as it gets but I'm not sure our second round game is that out of the ordinary compared to some other top seeds.

While I agree this could be a tough game I'm not sure it's any tougher than the draw that some other top seeded teams got (in regards to second round match ups). Villanova is playing Wisconsin, UL playing Michigan and Kansas is playing Mich. St. I'd honestly rather be playing WS than any of those three teams in the second round. Don't get me wrong, being placed with UCLA and NC was as tough as it gets but I'm not sure our second round game is that out of the ordinary compared to some other top seeds.
Not at all compared to others.

I think overall things were pretty balanced this year, due to the lack of any consistent superstar teams. I still think UNC, Kansas, UCLA are the best bets. But 10 teams could still win, including us.

Why even try op? You're the same idiot bashing ky on senior night and specifically cal with your constant troll posts about his podcasts. Anyone who gives her an honest answer is setting themselves up. I guarantee if we start losing tomorrow the op will post though out the game bashing the players and cal.

Well that's your opinion. They are a top 20 team.
Yes but that is like saying Gonzaga is a top 5 team . Sure they are technically but it is only due to playing no one .WSU only win against a tourney team is over South Dakota St . LMAO. Anytime WSU played someone decent they lost. So they stack wins like the Zags and it means nothing . Ron Baker , Early ect aint walking thru that door. Lets get this straight I am not saying WSU sucks as they don't but they would be 4th or 5th place in the SEC this season.

I think WSU would beat Michigan State by at least 15 points. This ain't your uncle's MSU, or even your Dad's.
I'm pretty sure Michigan State beat WSU earlier this year, and that was when MSU was playing like garbage. What in the world makes you think WSU would beat them by 15+ now?

Yes but that is like saying Gonzaga is a top 5 team . Sure they are technically but it is only due to playing no one .WSU only win against a tourney team is over South Dakota St . LMAO. Anytime WSU played someone decent they lost. So they stack wins like the Zags and it means nothing . Ron Baker , Early ect aint walking thru that door. Lets get this straight I am not saying WSU sucks as they don't but they would be 4th or 5th place in the SEC this season.
I stopped reading when you said Gonzaga hasn't played anybody.

I like our draw for Sunday,if we can't beat this bunch then we lose a close game and save the embarrassment of getting beat bad by a good team next week. Folks,we are better than the Shockers if we don't beat ourselves.

If we cant beat Wichita State, we certainly aren't a championship level team.

Why even try op? You're the same idiot bashing ky on senior night and specifically cal with your constant troll posts about his podcasts. Anyone who gives her an honest answer is setting themselves up. I guarantee if we start losing tomorrow the op will post though out the game bashing the players and cal.
Wow...aren't you sensitive. I think this was pretty good post based on the amount of conversation it generated. Also, what does "op will post though out the game" mean in your reply? I can't understand the broken English. Why even try Wall2Boggie?

If we can't beat Wichita State we don't deserve to be in the tourney. Some 1 seeds got a tougher second round team than we did.

Hmmmmm. Surprised nobody has mentioned we're facing kenpom #5 team tomorrow.....in the second round. Oh well if we lose I'm SURE it will be brought up.

Wow...aren't you sensitive. I think this was pretty good post based on the amount of conversation it generated. Also, what does "op will post though out the game" mean in your reply? I can't understand the broken English. Why even try Wall2Boggie?
It's not sensitivity, it's calling out your stupidity. I guarantee you that you along with your minions will be out in full force throughout the game bitching and moaning over everything you can. Please don't start a damn meltdown thread everytime something goes wrong during the game tomorrow. I guarantee you I'm not the only one who thinks that way, and I gladly give you props if you don't start a thread everytime there is a broken player or a way for you to bitch about cal.

It's not sensitivity, it's calling out your stupidity. I guarantee you that you along with your minions will be out in full force throughout the game bitching and moaning over everything you can. Please don't start a damn meltdown thread everytime something goes wrong during the game tomorrow. I guarantee you I'm not the only one who thinks that way, and I gladly give you props if you don't start a thread everytime there is a broken player or a way for you to bitch about cal.
I'll be holding my breath waiting for your approval. Look, this board is for fans to share their opinions and views so chill out a little bit. I love UK basketball and hope Cal is here for another 10 years. That doesn't however mean I always agree with him. Go Cats!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT