ADVERTISEMENT

Warning about TV for the Chiefs-Dolphins game

It would be a fun game to watch just because of the weather forecast for K.C. Saturday night.

They gonna get snowed on? Tornaders? Godzilla gonna come stompin?
High of 10 and Low of -5,chance of snow and winds gusting 10-20 mph. Miami's players not quite use to that weather...I bet the Under

Last edited:
High of 10 and Low of -5,chance of snow and winds gusting 10-20 mph. Miami's players not quit use to that weather...I bet the Under
Good God that’s awful. I wouldn’t even go to the game.

I've been a long suffering Fins fan ever since Marino. It is hard to be a Fins fan and a Cats fan, but I have endured mediocrity only to be told I have to sign up for Peacock to watch the first Fins playoff game in twenty three years? No, I think not. Stupid effing name for a service too.

Fortunately my daughter has a peacock account so I’ll be borrowing that.

Bet someone will be live-streaming it on YouTube.

Fortunately my daughter has a peacock account so I’ll be borrowing that.

Bet someone will be live-streaming it on YouTube.
I'd love to watch it but I'm always hesistant to click on a live stream from youtube.

High of 10 and Low of -5,chance of snow and winds gusting 10-20 mph. Miami's players not quite use to that weather...I bet the Under

Yea, doubt any players anywhere are used to that…

If they don't give into pressure and just show it on regular TV, then search SportSurge and play it from there. LOTS of ads trying to get it playing, but once you have it playing it's pretty reliable.
I do have a Peacock subscription and use it quite frequently however, use this site if you don't have it. Good for the out of market games in all sports. Use a VPN if you have one.

Did I understand Terico that the game is available in the Miami and KC markets without needing Peacock TV??

I'm pretty sure that is right. When teams have Monday Night Football games on ESPN, they also simulcast on free over-the-air local broadcast TV.

NBC's exclusive Peacock coverage of the Wild Card matchup between the Miami Dolphins and Kansas City Chiefs brought in the lowest viewership numbers of the weekend at 23 million, per Front Office Sports.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by Rodney Dangerfield

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT