ADVERTISEMENT

Wan'Dale to Kentucky!

The NCAA has issued a ‘blanket waiver’ that will allow all Division I student-athletes to transfer and compete immediately this season if they meet 4 specific criteria.

• They must be enrolled full time at the school for the fall 2020 term.
  • It must be the first transfer from a four-year school.
  • The student-athlete must have left their previous school in good standing academically and not facing disciplinary suspension.
  • Both the head coach and the student-athlete must certify that impermissible recruiting did not take place.

The NCAA has issued a ‘blanket waiver’ that will allow all Division I student-athletes to transfer and compete immediately this season if they meet 4 specific criteria.

• They must be enrolled full time at the school for the fall 2020 term.
  • It must be the first transfer from a four-year school.
  • The student-athlete must have left their previous school in good standing academically and not facing disciplinary suspension.
  • Both the head coach and the student-athlete must certify that impermissible recruiting did not take place.

This season refers to the 2020-21 season.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
He’s the big transfer we needed. Other than a proven elite QB nobody could help us more wr is our weakest unit and our biggest weakness was missing big plays. He gives us that on offense and special teams. He’s probably a one year player but that’s fine it gives us a year to develop our young wrs.

Boy this is HUGE for us..... Good day for e CATS.....

latest

Reactions: Mr.Morris
I can't really comment on that as I don't know all of the details, but apparently they are minor enough for the UK staff to bring him into the program.
Good deal, I didn't know if UK had said yay or nay yet. The only thing I had read, it stated it was likely but didn't sound done.

Is Wandale an X, Y or Z for depth chart? Or, who’s he likely starting ahead of - Daily, Oliver, other?

Is Wandale an X, Y or Z for depth chart? Or, who’s he likely starting ahead of - Daily, Oliver, other?
I'll argue he starts in slot (Y). I think that allows Ali to push back outside WR...Probably the Z. Then we let Epps fight all the rest for who takes the other outside WR (X) is how I see it panning out.

My guess is Dailey and Oliver have a long road to staying on the field if they don't really show something we've not yet seen in a few years. I'd imagine Cummings and Christian Lewis will be new guys most likely to get on field at outside WR spot....but spring drills will be our first glance at who might get in the rotation first.

I'll argue he starts in slot (Y). I think that allows Ali to push back outside WR...Probably the Z. Then we let Epps fight all the rest for who takes the other outside WR (X) is how I see it panning out.

My guess is Dailey and Oliver have a long road to staying on the field if they don't really show something we've not yet seen in a few years. I'd imagine Cummings and Christian Lewis will be new guys most likely to get on field at outside WR spot....but spring drills will be our first glance at who might get in the rotation first.
Dailey/Oliver lack the speed necessary to be effective SEC receivers. Agree it's likely their PT will be curtailed. I'm thinking Drennen may lose PT also, I still have visions of his letting a UF DB take the ball away from him. Hopefully he'll learn to fight for the ball harder.

Don't you love being someone's last choice...?

Yes, and you are MY last choice as a good poster. Sorry, not sorry. Always that one asshole in the bunch, but you are the real life of the party at gatherings. IF you are even invited, based on your attitude from your post, I doubt ANYONE would want the Party Killer That goes by the name Know One. Pretty fitting, No One wants you around, I see where you came up with your name.

• Haha
Reactions: Ky grandpa
I guess you could say its better than not being a choice at all . Besides, i know LOTS of guys that are so much happier with their second wives cause their first wife was a bitch . Lol

My first wife is really nice to me now finally.. She is even kind of friends with my present wife.. Go figure lol..

Now to UKFB, this has the potential to be a very good O for the first time in a few years even though there have been games UK scored plenty enough to win..
With the new O coach we now have it's looking like a lot of the scoring problems will be answered.. We hope!!

GBB

The Big Blue Wall is set up for a running game, they may have to lose some weight and work on pass technique all spring/summer. I'm sure the coaches will be focusing on that. But you are correct, we have potential to be very good.

Easy, all they need to do is wear #70 Bama jerseys with the last name Leatherwood and they will be able to hold all game with no flags! I didn’t watch many Bama games this year but in the championship game, that dude was holding and arm tackling every play.

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
My first wife is really nice to me now finally.. She is even kind of friends with my present wife.. Go figure lol..

Now to UKFB, this has the potential to be a very good O for the first time in a few years even though there have been games UK scored plenty enough to win..
With the new O coach we now have it's looking like a lot of the scoring problems will be answered.. We hope!!

GBB
Yeah, it all seems to be coming together now. Who would have thought we would have Kinnard and Fortner back. And now big play guys are starting to slowly lurk in. Robinson sounds like a Bowden type if his hands are that good. And with Drennen having a year under his belt and Crowdus coming in we are finally getting multiple big play guys instead of just one at a time. Just think now having that heady, smart and talented QB is what we need to get over that next hump.

Last edited:
All about the QB now... Also , I am glad Wan’Dale is coming home! He is a big tlme player and will be exciting to watch in the new Cohen NFL style offense.
We have several receivers similar in stature to Rams wideouts.
Can’t wait! Go Cats, Stoops and Big Dog Vince!

He copped a deal w/o jail time. Typically a resolution seen when youngsters have acted like youngsters and seen the inside of a courtroom
I assumed that honestly, the one thing that I guess surprised me was the indefinite suspension. Made me wonder if there might have been more to than meets the eye. I'm glad there wasn't, sounds like he's going t be a good player.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT