ADVERTISEMENT

Wan'Dale to Kentucky!

This...remember this year is a freebie and I think he probably falls under the one year thing of immediate eligibility.

I know this year didn't count against your eligibility, but NCAA hasn't (afaik) said you get a free immediate transfer.

1. Keeping Kinnard, Fortner.....we were looking to have a ton of inexperience on OL. Know you have 3 starters back..along with Dotson as depth at guard. Nassir has played a ton and sat out last year with injury...so he could plug a tackle spot. We may be only looking 1 maybe 2 spots that are brand new and/or potential droppoff
2. Keeping Ali and getting Wandale....we were looking to be pretty bad at WR. Now you've got a solid guy back and proven speed merchant in the slot....now we may only be depending on 1-2 new WR to make a splash for hopeing 4 guys could rise to the occasion.
3. Combine this with CRod and Keaton who I feel very good about...

We may just have to find the QB and we have valid hope that Coen can turn this around and give us somethng to build upon in 2021.

Pretty sure, he will be reporting to UK on Monday, so he's got the weekend. But I doubt that will happen. Be positive.
I am. Check out my edit before your reply hit. But you can't blame folks for having that thought.

Reactions: Ollie
Isn't he coming home to be closer to his mom for health reasons.

That would definitely help his case for immediate eligibility. I've found articles about THIS season that just finished having the blanket waiver, but I can't see that there's a blanket immediate eligibility next season.

Our offense has the potential to be very, very good next year. We have the Big Blue Wall. He have a stable of RBs led by CRod to run behind the wall. We have Bates and Upshaw at TE. We now have Ali and Robinson at WR with a lot of unproven, young talent behind them. Just need to develop a QB to distribute the ball to our playmakers and we re set.

Our offense has the potential to be very, very good next year. We have the Big Blue Wall. He have a stable of RBs led by CRod to run behind the wall. We have Bates and Upshaw at TE. We now have Ali and Robinson at WR with a lot of unproven, young talent behind them. Just need to develop a QB to distribute the ball to our playmakers and we re set.

The Big Blue Wall is set up for a running game, they may have to lose some weight and work on pass technique all spring/summer. I'm sure the coaches will be focusing on that. But you are correct, we have potential to be very good.

Hadn’t the NCAA basically been providing blanket approvals for transfers? Not as a policy but as an action.

Seem to remember most getting the approval pretty quickly. Think Gatewood did.

Reactions: Ky grandpa
1. Keeping Kinnard, Fortner.....we were looking to have a ton of inexperience on OL. Know you have 3 starters back..along with Dotson as depth at guard. Nassir has played a ton and sat out last year with injury...so he could plug a tackle spot. We may be only looking 1 maybe 2 spots that are brand new and/or potential droppoff
2. Keeping Ali and getting Wandale....we were looking to be pretty bad at WR. Now you've got a solid guy back and proven speed merchant in the slot....now we may only be depending on 1-2 new WR to make a splash for hopeing 4 guys could rise to the occasion.
3. Combine this with CRod and Keaton who I feel very good about...

We may just have to find the QB and we have valid hope that Coen can turn this around and give us somethng to build upon in 2021.

I also like how Epps was looking in the last few games last year.

pretty sure the new rule was that all transfers are immediately eligible

The NCAA delayed the decision on immediate eligibility for transfers and also the likeness rule they were also voting on. It’s been delayed until they meet next year on both. So it’s not in stone that any transfer will get immediate eligibility

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT