ADVERTISEMENT

Wan'Dale Robinson is in the portal!

I’m still salty about the way he handled the previous situation. I don’t wish anything bad upon him or his career, but don’t really care if he ends up here or not. I see him and Damien Harris in the same light.
I agree that he definitely didn't go about his recruitment in the best way but I'll forgive and forget. I made bad decisions when I was 18 as well lol.

He knew exactly what he was doing. He committed only to win Mr Football with every intention of going to Nebraska. I say let him stay out their with those cornholers.
That’s the problem, if UK doesn’t take him another school will. It’s not like he won’t have options. I get what you are saying though.

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
If he comes to UK(I believe he will honestly) then that’s a big, big help to our offense. Whoever the QB is will definitely have the weapons to help them succeed.

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
That's a huge get if we pull it off. I'll rejoice when it happens.

Have to imagine he's not the only transfer we'll get. I'm hoping we get someone in DL/LB group. Maybe OL.

He would fit well in the slot and on jet sweeps, not to mention the ability to get deep in man coverage.
I hope he decided to finish his career wearing the Blue & White. He can clearly be a big help to us.

He knew exactly what he was doing. He committed only to win Mr Football with every intention of going to Nebraska. I say let him stay out their with those cornholers.

Don't you think it's bullshit that he had to commit to UK in order to win the award? It's not the best player in KY HS that goes to a state school.

I say he didn't create the situation, he just played their game better. If Stoops wants him and he wants to be at UK then by all means they should take him. This is big boy football, no reason to get all up in your feels.

It is simple. The kid can play and we could use some help at WR. I think he would by dynamic on punt returns too.

I personally dont think he has any intention of coming to UK.Purdue,yes as well as any number of other schools.He made his opinion of Kentucky football pretty well known,I doubt its changed that much.
I think he made his intentions known about immature adults tweeting an 18 yr old kid, not so much about UK or the coaches. Marrow has stated many times he doesn't burn bridges when kids commit elsewhere.

I personally thinks it's UK.... The wording of his letter to transfer as Caveman posted, included words about being closer to his mom that is still having issues from Covid. The one time transfer looks like it's going to get shelved for this year. UK makes the most sense.

1. In Coen's offense, we'll run the ball with WR on a handful or more jet sweeps a game.....Wandale is legit running threat from WR position.
2. We moved Ali to slot but he can move back outside and let Wandale compete for PT with Drennan, Hayes and possibly Branham as well in the slot WR spots.
3. If we get him, this almost bolsters two WR spots alone by keeping Ali and getting Wandale...so it's a win/win for UK...not to mention what he might bring in return game.

The kid did act like a total douche and 17 or not, it was wrong to mis-lead people that way he did...and it was not an accident...it was 100% intentional. I get maturity comes with age but no matter how old...I expect my own kids to be honest and straight with people. So that crowd of "kids will be kids" can get over themselves.

But if Stoops/Marrow are cool...it's also fair to let it go and move on if he can help us...then bring him and fans can to. Stoops has earned the right to handle the roster as his past handling of kids has been really good IMO. So I am down with it if he is. (and if Stoops wasn't down with it...I'd trust his judgment as well)

He would fit well in the slot and on jet sweeps, not to mention the ability to get deep in man coverage.
I hope he decided to finish his career wearing the Blue & White. He can clearly be a big help to us.

Excellent video. I do agree that he's more quick and explosive that purely fast. Still we saw with Bowden how much that can be difficult for a defense. I still question whether or not we really have a plan to use such players. Gran didn't but maybe Coen does. We'll see.

Reactions: megablue
I’m still salty about the way he handled the previous situation. I don’t wish anything bad upon him or his career, but don’t really care if he ends up here or not. I see him and Damien Harris in the same light.
Agreed. The old saying You can’t go home again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT