ADVERTISEMENT

Wall2boogie down for the count

Wall2Boogie

All-American
Jan 28, 2010
Saturday night as we we’re losinisn I destroyed my car. Luckily, I was the only one hurt. I broke 5 ribs and the pain is identical to what I feel about the loss. It sucks how it ended, I wish it would of turned out different. It’s Virginia’s to lose. I hope all is well and we survived the meltdowns.

Saturday night as we we’re losinisn I destroyed my car. Luckily, I was the only one hurt. I broke 5 ribs and the pain is identical to what I feel about the loss. It sucks how it ended, I wish it would of turned out different. It’s Virginia’s to lose. I hope all is well and we survived the meltdowns.
Dang man, that's awful. Really sorry to hear that. We missed you on the Greg after the game. Broken ribs are really rough. I hope you make a speedy recovery.

Be careful about pneumonia with those broken ribs brother.

Get well! Sry bout you n your ride...
InSult meet injuRy
misery
Ughh

Sorry to hear it bro. Glad you're ok. :)

Reactions: DM8 and Wall2Boogie

Prayers for ya brother!!

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Were you under the influence?

I broke 2 ribs many years ago. The worst pain I can remember

I thought we played and lost on Sunday?

I was driving home during the Kstate game as we were missing free throws.. almost jerked the wheel myself.

Crazy though, glad you made it. Can't be fun to be listening to your team losing and then wreck.

So the big question is are you going to redshirt next year:sunglasses:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT