ADVERTISEMENT

Wagner out / Bradshaw in

880svx.jpg

My hope is this uk being cautious which they always are and they end up sitting players out a game or two more than needed, but I also hope this doesn’t throw off Kentuckys flow

Reactions: University-6
Not a good sign for DJ. It's been 4 days and hes a dog, I don't see him missing a game for anything..

I knew this thread would be at least 50% fan crapping. Just be happy Bradshaw is playing. People had every reason in the world to be worried, and you know it. Enjoy the season.

Reactions: Skyguyb27
Finally get one of our 7fters back, and one of our guards is out. The suspense is killing me.

Super pumped to see how Bradshaw integrates into the flow of the game. I really hope it doesn't throw off the rhythm to much.

I knew this thread would be at least 50% fan crapping. Just be happy Bradshaw is playing. People had every reason in the world to be worried, and you know it. Enjoy the season.
I honestly wonder how many people who post here are truly jerks or just act like one because it’s a message board.

Reactions: SemperFiCat
I’ve been told for weeks if we let Reed start, we wouldn’t be dealing with those slow starts.

Turns out, we still are.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT