ADVERTISEMENT

Virginia 77 Louisville 53 final. Honestly don't know how KP is keeping his job

Louisville cannot attract great coaches. Pitino was the end of that and they ruined him. At this point I could see it make 90% of great coaches saying nah. I’m not sure they can get anyone with UK being so dominant in the state and nationally. With the NIL agains them too I think Kenny was a necessary hail marry to give a chance at a high reward.

I’d go after Beard first if I were them, but he might not even have interests. To me Kenny is there because they don’t know who to replace him with. Might as well save money and wait.

Kenny has the support of many former players. Some are big boosters. 2 years into a rebuild isn’t much time.

If he gets canned I wonder if they lose some big time support and split the fanbase?

The majority of people boosters and all want him gone or at least realize he has to go. Louisville is in a really bad spot. I don’t believe their program recovers, and I think it’s actually been a dead program for all time but Pitino stupidly going there and the rampant fraud have shielded that reality for a very long time.

Louisville is the hardest program to win at of all the good basketball schools. Kentucky overshadows them to a large degree and now the financial differences makes it even worse.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Louisville is probably going to have to go for a coach with a spotty record or that is desperate to get back in. Wade? Gregg Marshall? Huggins?

Karma for the dirty birds. After Kentucky's abysmal season of 9 wins Louisville fans mocked and ridiculed us for months.

Now, this season for them is a dumpster fire.

Reactions: Fox2monk
Louisville is probably going to have to go for a coach with a spotty record or that is desperate to get back in. Wade? Gregg Marshall? Huggins?
It's going to be a coach seeking either redemption (one of the 3 you named) or validation (young up and comer from smaller program). I'd go redemption if I could get wade (as much as I detest the puke, the smug little bastard can coach) and validation if not.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT