ADVERTISEMENT

Villanova North Carolina interesting ...Memphis Arkansas

Seems like Colorado State made noise last year. I checked their schedule and they wound up 15 and 18 so maybe I dreamed it.

They beat St. Mary's was probably what I was remembering.

Next Time Chump GIF

Arkansas has some recent tourney success too. No final fours for a long time but they’ve knocked off a 1 seed in 2 straight tourneys and are 8-3 in the last 3 tournaments.

I’m just not super impressed with musselmans regular season resume.

How far will Creighton fall? They got destroyed by an unranked team. Gotta think the Cats will be #13 when the new polls come out. Miami will probably be around #8 as they will pass Creighton and Tennessee.

Nothing gives me more pleasure seeing the cheating turdhill getting beat.
Number 8 Creighton is getting smoked by Colorado State
Michigan State is coming back on Arizona

Good day of basketball🏀
I watched a little of that Az/St game.

I couldn’t tell which one was playing modern basketball. So I turned it off.

• Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Arkansas has quite a bit better basketball history overall than Memphis to put them in the same category really but Tiger High has played for a NC more recently so I guess I get it
It’s mainly Memphis, the Arkansas fans on Twitter just always mention the two elite 8 recently so I guess it’s fair

This is a pretty good game so far. Arkansas offense is an eye sore but they’re hanging neck and neck. No one has lead by more than 5 and a million lead changed

Arkansas is straight up not a good or skilled basketball team

Nope. Their effort level is ridiculous though. That’s how they win a lot of their games. Musselman gets them playing hard i’ll say that. But damn that offense is horrendous to watch.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
Maybe even worse, Field of 68 said Arkansas could win the title this year. I’m sorry, but Arkansas will be lucky to get out of the first weekend. Their offense is horrendous! They can’t score! Good Lord! 🤦‍♂️

Reactions: Ky grandpa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT