ADVERTISEMENT

Vescovi post game

That’s one dude who has seemingly gotten worse at basketball each year he’s been around. He was a moderately good weapon a couple years ago, but whenever I watched Tennessee this year and Vescovi got the ball, I expected a bad play.
No doubt, he has regressed. About the only positive thing he did for UT today was flop. But today's loss for the vols proves that they went all in on Knecht. As his minutes went up, Vescovi's went down. Knecht laid an egg today, Tennessee lost big. Vescovi will leave UT with no prospects whatsoever. He should have left last season.

Totally shit the bed today, no question about it. While our key players are Knecht, Aidoo and Zeigler, JJJ and Vescovi have to contribute some degree of point production to supplement the others. No idea why JJJ and Vescovi have regressed, but it clearly started before Knecht appeared. When teams collapse in the paint we have to hit open shots at a respectable rate.

While I think teams like Tam, USC and MSU have tough inside games, you can beat them with good shooting - which you guys have in spades. Good luck tonight

No doubt, he has regressed. About the only positive thing he did for UT today was flop. But today's loss for the vols proves that they went all in on Knecht. As his minutes went up, Vescovi's went down. Knecht laid an egg today, Tennessee lost big. Vescovi will leave UT with no prospects whatsoever. He should have left last season.
One player wonders like UT and Purdont won't go far in the tourney.

Edey had almost HALF of his entire team's 67 points today. When you rely on one player for half your points, you may have some issues when they decide to double team them all game long...kinda like MSU did today against Knecht.

Reactions: IL Wildcat
They'll wheel Vescovi directly to the nursing home in about 50 years, after he breaks a hip flopping.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT