ADVERTISEMENT

UT is a notorious flopping team

UKBrassowTipIN

All-American
Aug 12, 2011
Have been for years...so how do refs keep falling for it. Vescovi, Zeigler, Knect it's a guaranteed flop on offense throwing your head back, falling down on 3's, throwing your body in the paint. And vescovi goes flying on defense.

Does common sense ever come into play for officials? Especially how many times they fall for the falling on 3s.

Knect is a great player, pretty weak he also pouts and plays that way.

Anyone have a clip of that reeves foul where he was just standing there in a defensive stance and he got called for a foul on Knecht

Last edited:
Have been for years...so how do refs keep falling for it. Vescovi, Zeigler, Knect it's a guaranteed flop on offense throwing your head back, falling down on 3's, throwing your body in the paint. And vescovi goes flying on defense.

Does common sense ever come into play for officials? Especially how many times they fall for the falling on 3s.

Knect is a great player, pretty weak he also pouts and plays that way.

Anyone have a clip of that reeves foul where he was just standing there in a defensive stance and he got called for a foul on Knecht
Because SEC officials are the worst in the business.

Most SEC teams learn to play to the SEC officials.

That’s why they all lose early without them.

UK doesn’t play to SEC officials since we are not a regional team.

That’s why we thrive once we are away from them.

Reactions: Jont0805
Only three things keep the Vols from being a good BB program.

1. They low down
2. They dirty
3. They some snitches
6nlrpj.jpg

I honestly didn't notice anything like that today, and wasn't cussing the officials.. I'll watch it again tomorrow when I can focus on something besides just somehow winning.

I honestly didn't notice anything like that today, and wasn't cussing the officials.. I'll watch it again tomorrow when I can focus on something besides just somehow winning.
I was going to start a thread to count the number of times Vescovi and Knecht flopped their head back like they were shot or failed their arms like they had been mugged.

I just gave up. Too many to count. Vescovy flopped under the basket at least 3 times if not more. And Knecht either hit the floor or failed back EVERY TIME he shot the ball, ending up in the floor several times and crying to the refs like a little b.

I don't see how anyone could not see Knecht fall/flop every time he drove to the basket. Need to check his shoes. He was Knechted to the floor for a quarter of the game.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT