ADVERTISEMENT

USCjr +14.5 @ UT on Fanduel

Until people stop betting on sports, they’re never going to see an actual real untampered basketball game. But they will keep complaining about the refs, and how they are incompetent and calling too many dumb this or that, without making the common sense connection, that those “calls” are how they control the outcome of the games for their actual employer, the sports gambling industry.

See UK 2015 FF for one of the most obvious examples of this very thing!

The whistle home teams get is just absolutely INSANE. We have to admit we get it also.
I think crowds and kids not being able to handle the environment is worth 4-5 points so that is the other thing.
In my opinion the WORST opposing home whistles come from UT and Ark and then probably Auburn. UT will hack and hold them but USC will not be able to do it like they got away with against us. UT blows them out imo.

What's the chances of them beating up on each other to the point it affects play this weekend? I'm not wanting anyone to get hurt but I don't like overly physical play.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
South Carolina has an inflated record. They aren't doing anything of relevance on the road.

The whistle home teams get is just absolutely INSANE. We have to admit we get it also.
I think crowds and kids not being able to handle the environment is worth 4-5 points so that is the other thing.
In my opinion the WORST opposing home whistles come from UT and Ark and then probably Auburn. UT will hack and hold them but USC will not be able to do it like they got away with against us. UT blows them out imo.
I don’t know how to look it up but I’ll bet we get a better whistle on the road. Referees hate Calipari. We get the worst home calls of any blue blood program. Kansas is the worst. You gotta completely outplay them to win at the Phog. See Clemson game this week for Duke at home.

SC is gonna get slaughtered.

Road games are tough and they aren't as good as their record. Fully expect them to be a NIT team and lucky to win more than 20 games in regular season looking at rest of schedule.

Reactions: CGblue
Until people stop betting on sports, they’re never going to see an actual real untampered basketball game. But they will keep complaining about the refs, and how they are incompetent and calling too many dumb this or that, without making the common sense connection, that those “calls” are how they control the outcome of the games for their actual employer, the sports gambling industry.

I agree 100%

Sports gambling is like playing basketball 8 vs 5. Vegas isn't in this to help YOU generate money. I get that it's fun, and most people aren't betting their mortgage, but I have zero sympathy for people that lose their Starbucks allowance for the week. I do kinda feel bad on some flukey bad beats.

Reactions: DDMatUK=NBA
I think home court in 2024 is 7-8 points advantage for the home team. I think it used to be 3-4 but is more now.

We get an insanely favorable whistle @ Rupp? I must be watching totally different games.

I put a few dollars on SC money line pregame at +810, then about half time put enough on ewe Tee money line so I win either way. I like it when it works out that way

Reactions: Blueaz
Tenn is the only way to bet that game

South Carolina has an inflated record. They aren't doing anything of relevance on the road.

SC is gonna get slaughtered.

Road games are tough and they aren't as good as their record. Fully expect them to be a NIT team and lucky to win more than 20 games in regular season looking at rest of schedule.

Not excessive....UT will spank them.

Will Be a blowout .

Y’all were saying?

South Carolina was +700 on the money line and only 8% chance to win according to ESPN.
The ML, spread and % chance to win are based off a flawed metric system. The metrics are easily skewed by certain statistical categories. They are outdated and will be revamped now that sports betting is more widespread.

I know you know that already though.

Reactions: Calsmyguy
Y’all were saying?

I was wrong. Besting uk and UT will give them a good shot at ncaa if they finish 9 and 9. I'm no expert (clearly lol) but maybe a lock if they go .500 in sec.

Glad UT lost. One man team and they bought the one man.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT