ADVERTISEMENT

USAToday: Quickley and Williamson want to team up in college but aren't a package deal

Look at the bright side when Zion goes to Kansas and Barrett goes to Duke, the leaves Reddish to UK.

Zion wants to team up with his AAU teammates Devon Dotson and Dontarius James which are both Kansas-bound. And, Adidas wants Zion to go to an Adidas school.

Shoe companies are what's wrong wi th recruiting. I hate Adidas...pus shoes & company.

And Kansas is a school for thugs...

I am not worried about Zion going anywhere but Kentucky. When the kid says it's not a package deal, he is just saying he won't pick Kentucky for the reason that is where his buddy went. When you watch this kid play, he has more of a Cal guy look than Self. When it's all said and done, it seems KU will be the other school this kid lists as his second. I think Self missed the memo with this recruiting class. Its best to just wait until Cal and K are done and then decide on the best recruits left to recruit. I'm sure when it comes near deciding time, we will have to hear pro KU talk for a couple of weeks. The kid does want people to at least act a lil surprised during the announcement. To do this, Zion's people let it slip out in the recruiting world that Self and KU has caught up with Kentucky and the most likely school to sign the kid. No offense to anyone, but it seems we see the same thing happening every single year. Just remember, it's not by accident Cal lands the most talented kids each recruiting class. The dude is great at what he does.

Let's save this post and check back in 4 weeks.

It's in my calendar, marked under "annoying KU fan looking for validation on UK message board".

When Williamson picks UK I vote the board picks a sig for you to add when you post here (which is often). What do you think?

Let's save this post and check back in 4 weeks.

Do you realize how much you've been wrong over the years here?

You need at accept the facts that Kansas insiders claim leads on many recruits throughout the year. I was a regular on the shiver until they made the change. Matt and company literally call almost every target a lean to KU. There are too many misses to name. The Randle recruitment was the best. Complete joke the way they made it out like he was locked up.

Kansas insiders pitch you guys bullsht on a regular basis for traffic. It became obvious to me about 3 years ago. The ku fans eat it up only to watch most of the top tier go elsewhere, minus top recruits with assault / rape / academic issues. You will usually get some of the better transfers though.

Bill Self had a window to recruit on UK's level. He blew it by mishandling the OAD.

You've got no beef with UK from a recruiting standpoint or tradition. Go to methzoo's board, or talk sht to Florida.

Reactions: Willy4UK

You need at accept the facts that Kansas insiders claim leads on many recruits throughout the year. I was a regular on the shiver until they made the change. Matt and company literally call almost every target a lean to KU. There are too many misses to name. The Randle recruitment was the best. Complete joke the way they made it out like he was locked up.

Kansas insiders pitch you guys bullsht on a regular basis for traffic. It became obvious to me about 3 years ago. The ku fans eat it up only to watch most of the top tier go elsewhere, minus top recruits with assault / rape / academic issues. You will usually get some of the better transfers though.

Bill Self had a window to recruit on UK's level. He blew it by mishandling the OAD.

You've got no beef with UK from a recruiting standpoint or tradition. Go to methzoo's board, or talk sht to Florida.

Andrew Slater is not a Kansas insider, he's a Duke one. Also, agree that Matt from 247 is wrong more than he's right.

If you have read my posts in the past, I don't talk shit on this board. I feel Zion is Kansas-bound. At the end of the day, who can really predict what a 18-year old recruit will do.

If you have read my posts in the past, I don't talk shit on this board. I feel Zion is Kansas-bound. At the end of the day, who can really predict what a 18-year old recruit will do.

Yeah, RC. You're the Charlie Brown of college basketball.

Reactions: morgousky

[laughing] That's exactly what you're doing. I have no clue why a Kansas fan would talk shit whatsoever to a Kentucky fan but at least own it.

As I said, if any big time recruit goes against UK, I'd rather him sign with Kansas than UNC or Duke. I never have to worry about what he'll do in March with Kansas.

Reactions: morgousky
[laughing] That's exactly what you're doing. I have no clue why a Kansas fan would talk shit whatsoever to a Kentucky fan but at least own it.

As I said, if any big time recruit goes against UK, I'd rather him sign with Kansas than UNC or Duke. I never have to worry about what he'll do in March with Kansas.

Harsh. We've been to 14 Final Fours.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT