ADVERTISEMENT

USA vs Serbia

TCurtis75

Senior
Feb 4, 2004
Watching Team USA vs Serbia. Plavsic from UT is playing for Serbia and he is still the big fouling oaf he was in Knoxville. Davis playing well. On 3 straight possessions, AD blocked Plavsic, Jokic, and Jokic again (I think). He then got a loose ball that lead to an Ant dunk.

Watching Team USA vs Serbia. Plavsic from UT is playing for Serbia and he is still the big fouling oaf he was in Knoxville. Davis playing well. On 3 straight possessions, AD blocked Plavsic, Jokic, and Jokic again (I think). He then got a loose ball that lead to an Ant dunk.
Lol play by play no pun intended
Major League Baseball Go Braves GIF by MLB

I’m just surprised to hear that Plavsic made their Olympic team, given how much top tier big man talent Serbia traditionally produces. Seems they should’ve had WAY better backup center options than that guy.

Reactions: RunninRichie
If AD could stay healthy, he is a good as anyone in the NBA IMO

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT