ADVERTISEMENT

Urban Meyer to Michigan State?

Hasn’t he had similar problems as Tucker?
Not really. No allegations I'm aware of inappropriate relationships with a female subordinate. He did get embarrassed over getting some lap dance or close to it from some chick at a restaurant, though. His bigger issue was an alleged bad guy on his staff at OSU. Also, he was a total disaster in Jacksonville.

Reactions: yoshukai
What happens if stress overcomes him again, talk about stress, if this were to be true, he wouldn't last long if Florida got to him.
What happens???
He will have $100M for therapy.

Probably go the Coach O route and get him some young, hot, therapy.

$100M will get you a lot of that kind of therapy.

St must have deep pockets! With the gymnastics lawsuits alone they will owe 100 of millions of dollars.

Not really. No allegations I'm aware of inappropriate relationships with a female subordinate. He did get embarrassed over getting some lap dance or close to it from some chick at a restaurant, though. His bigger issue was an alleged bad guy on his staff at OSU. Also, he was a total disaster in Jacksonville.
There were whispers about him and a florida cheerleader when he quit there, and I believe the chick he was groping in the bar was also a co-ed?

We "competed" for the Division Championship in 2018. We literally played UGA for the right to go to the SEC championship game. We were nearly in that same position in 2021. Unfortunately Competing for our Division means beating UGA. You gonna fire Stoops for not beating UGA? Tell me, who has beaten UGA in the last 3 years?
Mmmm.......
I was talking about MSU not competing in their division in the Big 10, but carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT