ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Update on track/football star Jordan Anthony

JRowland

All-American
Staff
May 29, 2001
www.rivals.com
Late last week Kentucky hosted Tylertown, Miss., wide receiver Jeremiah Dillon on an unofficial visit.

But he's not the only Class of 2022 receiver from that Mississippi city and high school that Kentucky is recruiting. Earlier in June the Wildcats convinced track and football star Jordan Anthony to visit for camp.

Anthony turned in a 4.4-second 40-yard dash at that camp he attended in Lexington and over the weekend, while Dillon was unofficially visiting UK, he was on an official visit to Syracuse.

"I just took an official visit to Syracuse and I'm on my way home now," the 5'11, 160-pound receiver told Cats Illustrated. "I really didn't like it like I did Kentucky, but it was nice. We bowled and spent time with the players. We went to the mall and stuff, and went to eat out."

Anthony told Cats Illustrated that he has remained in contact with area recruiter Jon Sumrall and head coach Mark Stoops since he was at UK for camp.

"They want me back for an official," Anthony told CI. "That would probably be in December, later on in the process. I'll probably want to do that."

Anthony added that he is very close with Dillon, who hopes to earn an offer from UK, and said it's exciting that the 'Cats are recruiting both of them now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News