ADVERTISEMENT

UofLol suing pimptino

scout board:

gnrdeth13 876 posts
5 minutes ago
"Pitino’s actions, according to the suit, have hurt U of L’s reputation, its ability to recruit and slowed ticket sales and donations."
Wow. The absurdity in this statement. Just wow.

This birdbrain still doesn’t think coach2 was an embarrassment to u6’s reputation. really?

Reactions: *CatinIL*
scout board:

gnrdeth13 876 posts
5 minutes ago
"Pitino’s actions, according to the suit, have hurt U of L’s reputation, its ability to recruit and slowed ticket sales and donations."

This birdbrain still doesn’t think coach2 was an embarrassment to u6’s reputation. really?
And for the last several years I thought IU fans were just as delusional as UofL <===[laughing] fans...but nope... U6 fans continue to shoot that thought down...

brock-lesnar-big-show-o.gif
Boom!

Reactions: hotelblue
If the biggest UK fan and UofL hater had been asked a few years ago to write a feverish script of one tragedy after another befalling the Cards, he couldn't have come up with what's actually happened. It is literally amazing, a wet dream.....

Pitino's excuse has already been well crafted by his lawyers.....He only paid the whores to dance for 15 seconds.

Reactions: hotelblue
If anybody predicted all this twenty years ago when Coach 2 was our coach they would've been locked away forever.

Welcome to your living breathing nightmare Card fans. You're in the middle of arguably the biggest scandal in NCAA history and it's going to be in the news for YEARS. The NCAA hasn't even started looking into the Bowen case yet. You'll be wishing you were still a mid-level commuter school after this is all over.

This. Is. Awesome!!

If the biggest UK fan and UofL hater had been asked a few years ago to write a feverish script of one tragedy after another befalling the Cards, he couldn't have come up with what's actually happened. It is literally amazing, a wet dream.....
I have said this many times. This is proof positive that truth is stranger than fiction.

Sorry if already posted just read on Twitter that they're now suing Rick for lost tournament earnings.
I can't see how they have any case what so ever. Isn't UL the one that hired him? Didn't UL go to the mat time and time again for Pitino ever after knowing of his violations? Now they want to come out with the evidence that he was crooked and state that they should be compensated because they covered up his sins for all these years?

I've gotten used to the fact that Pitino is stupidly going to go down ugly but I would have thought the University would by now know better. Do they really want court action that is going to prolong this?

I can't see how they have any case what so ever. Isn't UL the one that hired him? Didn't UL go to the mat time and time again for Pitino ever after knowing of his violations? Now they want to come out with the evidence that he was crooked and state that they should be compensated because they covered up his sins for all these years?

I've gotten used to the fact that Pitino is stupidly going to go down ugly but I would have thought the University would by now know better. Do they really want court action that is going to prolong this?
Pitino forced their hand to sue by him suing the university. Neither party wants this to get to the discovery stage much less going to trial. I bet the parties try to draft some type of order that any discovery made is under seal and not available to the public. Whether that will fly or not is the question.

scout board:

gnrdeth13 876 posts
5 minutes ago

Its funny how both uofl and the pimp are claiming someone other than themselves has ruined their reputations.

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE NO SETTLEMENTS!!!!

I want to see or read EVERY bit of the discovery questions and answers!!!!!!!

All parties are gong to come out of this DESTROYED!!

So much for L1C4[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]

Does Rick keep the Card tattoo or does UofL demand he remove it??[jumpingsmile][jumpingsmile][jumpingsmile][jumpingsmile][jumpingsmile]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT