ADVERTISEMENT

UofL transfers

gamecockcat

All-SEC
Oct 29, 2004
Got a couple just recently: one, a RB fromTN and the other a WR from Miami, I think. One thing I noticed during our game was, other than Cunningham, they didn't have playmakers like they've had in previous years. Hope these two don't turn out to be any good.

Still have no OL or DL so may e it doesn't matter.

if you have a weak O-Line then it does not matter if you have Jerry Rice, Randy Moss and Hershel Walker
True to a degree. But I remember Moe Williams ran all over the SEC without much of a line.

But I also think UL should have a solid team next year. Not great, but not terrible.

UL isn't losing much I don't think, which is good news for us. They will probably win 7-8 games in a terrible conference. This means Satt likely won't get fired and we will keep kicking their teeth in.
Interesting observation. By not losing as much as some speculated (granted, the portal news is not over and players may still leave), they have less roster space to accept transfers. They had a young team and I suspect them to be better next season. The lose Watkins, but add the kid from Miami to take his place and the UT RB who will be much better than Hall. They have done well with little space.

True to a degree. But I remember Moe Williams ran all over the SEC without much of a line.

But I also think UL should have a solid team next year. Not great, but not terrible.
that line was an all pro line compared to the ul line

if by what you mean by solid is 4-7 wins in the worst p5 conference then you would be correct

Not true.

It is amazing, out of all the colleges everywhere, a guy like this would want to go to UL. Maybe all that stuff is still going on at UL or maybe there is something really bad with this guy we don't know about. Either that or someone is advising him in a very bad way.

A wise man once said:

I’ve got a whole lot of liquidity
Female accountants count it for me
We keep uncorking champagne bottles
That’s why the tipsy ladies are being naughty
It’s a party. It’s a party. It’s a party.

My partner’s on pharmaceuticals, my other friend is intoxicated
On methylenedioxy-methylamphetamine, I’m trying to get messed up.
It’s a party, it’s a party, it’s a party.

Not scared…..not scared at ALL.

Next to Stoops, I think Satterfeld is my favorite coach!! LOL

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT