ADVERTISEMENT

Uniforms today

bluecoon1

Senior
Jul 18, 2017
Blue, blue, white in case anyone wants to know.

C5AEF914-DB3B-4464-B15E-E7EAB9A563FE.png

Football is a messy, hardcore sport. If there was ever a sport to have untucked undershirts it is football.

That bottom pick reminds me of Dallas Cowboys. I hate the Cowboys. I like the addition of traditional gray/silver in our unis, but make it look different than the Cattle jockeys.

I like this over that dark gray uni we have now as alternate.

Will we see the black unis this week? Will we see chrome domes? Will we see all blue? Is there any known new alternate uniforms? Stay tuned same Cat time same Cat Channel.

92fv76.jpg
I use a different uniform combo on College Football every game. Would love some variation of this.
I remember pulling those pants out against someone a couple years back and never saw them again, no idea why because they are sweet.

I remember pulling those pants out against someone a couple years back and never saw them again, no idea why because they are sweet.
I love this look. Reminds me of the newer Lions unis. The only thing I'd maybe change is the chrome with the blue UK instead of white but this is my go-to for most of my away games on my dynasty.

Reactions: bluecoon1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT