ADVERTISEMENT

UNC Wilmington's Trazarien White in portal

Arkansas is about to have a guard/wing rotation that includes (at minimum):

Fland
Davis
Knox
Richmond
possibly (and likely) Wagner

Maybe White sees a chance to play over guys like Knox, but I don't think White is that naive.
Double the paycheck though and sit on the bench get to rest for the NBA workouts. Good gig if you can get it

Reactions: Fox2monk
Double the paycheck though and sit on the bench get to rest for the NBA workouts. Good gig if you can get it
Jones offered double to any UK guys who were already committed (i.e., guys like Fland). Maybe that extends to new guys like White, but that's not what was originally communicated.

Reactions: Fox2monk and chroix
I heard that was going to happen so yesterday I looked up his Game stats against us. He's an assassin. Let's go get him. Also looked up Erik Reynolds from saint Joe's Who damn near Did us in last year There is speculation he'll put his name in. 6'2 guard averaged eighteen points, thirty eight percent deep.

Last edited:
Very good player. I need to watch him in some non UK games to see the fit beyond his statistical profile. I remember him abusing Edwards and Thiero in an iso type role.

As someone who has had the ball in his hands so much he has very low assists numbers as well as a negative assist to turnover ratio each year in college.

Curious the reason he went to JUCO out of HS. Sometimes it’s due to opportunity or lack there of, sometimes it’s off the court.

The kid is not a shooter. His college years in totality he’s made 61 threes. That includes 4 years of college(3 at UNCW and 1 at JUCO). 28% total in college.

Not sure how a ball stopping non shooter fits with Pope on the wing. Need to watch more to see if it makes sense from a fit perspective. Obviously he’s good enough to play at this level and very good at what he does.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT