ADVERTISEMENT

Unc fan here

vikandpirate4christ said:
It’s actually the first time that I got to see you guys this year I had heard about your length and my goodness I was really impressed with that today. Your freshman did not appear to be afraid of the moment. Truthfully, I feel after watching the game, if we were going to get you guys, it would be today, because with your youth, you guys are only going to get better ..
If our coach can get out of the way.....
Yes ! CrashTestDummy hit the nail right on the head ! One can only hope.

Great game! You guys have tremendous athleticism. Every time we made a run, your freshman responded with big time shots. Again, congrats!
There is no team I enjoy winning against more than UNC, and that's because of the respect I have for the UNC program. UK and UNC are the two top of the mountain Blue Bloods. Best of luck to you guys going forward.

What is he going to add and when are they going to rule? Didn't UCLA have a guy in the same type situation and he was given the green light already?
Should expect a ruling soon ... just a guess. Z is skilled and having him will allow our bigs to play aggressively for the entire game which should put a lot of pressure on the opponent's front court. Edward, right now, is the missing link. I think he looked better today and so hopeful he can get it going too.

Great game! You guys have tremendous athleticism. Every time we made a run, your freshman responded with big time shots. Again, congrats!
UNC is really good this year. I don’t know what to think of Hubert, NC game and then a total meltdown last year. He’s got them back looking good now though. Good game and thanks for being classy.

I hope we dont see y'all again unless it is in NC game, it was a great game both teams played their hearts out, and it could easily have gone either way good clean game. Good luck going forward!!
I said yesterday felt like a final 4 game. Just back and forth with 2 really good teams going at it.

Reactions: jrm693
This game had all the feel of a regional final or even a final four match-up. And it didn't disappoint in terms of being a fun game to watch either. This is one of the more entertaining games I've seen this season thus far. CBS got their money's worth out of this one, as both teams came to play and put on an incredible show.
Especially after game one where none of Ohio States or UCLA’s fans even knew there was a game yesterdays

Reactions: storm1507
Last year I was down in North Carolina for work, and decided to visit Duke's campus to see Cameron and UNC's campus to see the Dean Dome.

First I went to Cameron and it is a really cool looking building even though it's small. Actually all of the buildings there are really cool looking gothic style buildings, anyways, the people there were so unfriendly it was shocking! I smiled and said hello to every person I encountered and not one person even acknowledged me.

After that I visited UNC's campus and Chapel Hill is a really nice place! The arena is big, much like Rupp, but there's nothing that sticks out about it. Anyways, the people there were SO nice!! Very down to earth and friendly. I chatted and talked basketball with several people and they are very much like my friends here in Kentucky.

After that visit, my dislike for UNC really lessened, and my hatred for DUKE really intensified!!

So yeah, respect to UNC and F#@K dUKe!!!!

Thanks man, heck of a game. UNC is tough and Davis was lights out down the stretch. I will at least root for you all against Duke in the ACC.
It was a great game but to me you could have called Davis for an offensive foul almost every time he drove the ball- he was jumping into our defenders and using his off arm to clear space- am I the only person who thought that is what I saw ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT