ADVERTISEMENT

UNC-Cheats will be tough next year…

UNC has done a better job with the NIL and got recruits who were marginal NBA level talent. I said it when Cal was hired that you can't win on talent alone. It also takes experience. I got ripped for saying that but it has proven to be true.
It also takes glue guys. Everyone cannot be a 5 star diva. The I am going to get mine mindset shows up.

Last edited:
Davis still has his covid year of eligibility. He is not on most mock draft lists. He could be back in Chapel Hill next season. What a great problem for Tar Heel fans.

Reactions: TM2013
Losing Bacot will hurt, it's nice to keep very solid players around for 5 years like that. They also seemingly lose Cormac Ryan, Paxson, and several other very key role players.

I suspect things to get a little difficult for UNC next year. Duke is going to carve them up twice. And I just don't think Hubert Davis is any good.

Reactions: saxonburgcat
Losing Bacot will hurt, it's nice to keep very solid players around for 5 years like that. They also seemingly lose Cormac Ryan, Paxson, and several other very key role players.

I suspect things to get a little difficult for UNC next year. Duke is going to carve them up twice. And I just don't think Hubert Davis is any good.

They are bringing in two top 10 recruits in Jackson and Powell.

They are bringing in two top 10 recruits in Jackson and Powell.

Meh, not at all convinced that:

1. they will be factors from day1, we as UK fans know this all too well.
2. Not sure how they will fare in a game that will still have 6th year 25 year olds playing against them.
3. Not sure how Hubert Davis will handle Freshman. There's only one coach, maybe two, who have proven they can do it, and that's Calipari and MAYBE Coach K.

Unless they make some huge splashes in the portal, I suspect a team that rides just above the bubble all season next year, goes in as a 8-9 seed. You heard it here 1st folks!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT