ADVERTISEMENT

Ulis not feeling well

Originally posted by TheTweak:

Originally posted by maverick1:

Originally posted by TheTweak:

Originally posted by maverick1:

Originally posted by .S&C.:
In all seriousness, he's 5'7. Smaller frame and body also mean smaller immune system. He's small, so things that happen to small people will happen to Him.
Yeah well I'm 5' 7" and I've got a HUGE immune system. I'm talkin' HUGE.

Believe the hype.
Mine is still bigger
That's not what your wife/mom/girlfriend told me last night. TS.
I'm just amazed you got all three of them to agree on something
laugh.r191677.gif

Yea I think a few missed my ridiculously failed attempt at sarcasm in my "immune system post". It hits some and others...well......

To the one citing the CDC as a reason to be as idiotic as Jenny Mcarthy, if you look on their website under pevention, they are STILL telling everyone the best way is through the flu shot. It's a guessing game as to which virus will replicate in what area, but it's still the best way for attempted PREVENTION.

Not sure the CDC would appreciate a person not affiliated with them making unsubstantiated opinions based without fact, on their behalf.

JMO.

This post was edited on 1/6 3:48 PM by .S&C.
Once you realize it was put out there as sarcasm it is funny. Just hard to pick up sarcasm sometimes from the written word - plus you get all kinds on a message boards, so you never know.

Great. Thanks for the heads up.

I'm having a ton of trouble with this gigantic iPhone 6 and words be CAPPIN out of NOWHERE LIKE evilBLUEballs glad to HAVE friends on here THAT look out for me and MY EDITS.
no PROBLEM...ALWAYS here to HELp

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT