ADVERTISEMENT

UK's schedule in Toronto

UK is the gold standard!!

May just try to make that trip. A week in Toronto in July and get to watch the Cats? That's pretty sweet.

Thinking about it myself maybe the Saturday/Sunday games.

On 2nd thought tickets right now from CVG to Toronto is 450-700$ depending which day of the week you select round trip.... LOL

8 hour drive doesn't sound to bad.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
We can expect some tough competition during this event but so be it,even IF we lose it will be interesting to see how we handle it.Hope for wins but it can be a win win all the way around

Wait a minute. So, Calipari doesn't want to play in Maui or any other holiday tournaments because there are too many games in a short period of time. But, somehow it's OK to play 4 games in 5 days in Toronto during the summer?
SMH.
Yeah all ya can do is shake your head at stupidity

Thinking about it myself maybe the Saturday/Sunday games.

On 2nd thought tickets right now from CVG to Toronto is 450-700$ depending which day of the week you select round trip.... LOL

8 hour drive doesn't sound to bad.
For sure not driving it.

Wait a minute. So, Calipari doesn't want to play in Maui or any other holiday tournaments because there are too many games in a short period of time. But, somehow it's OK to play 4 games in 5 days in Toronto during the summer?
SMH.
I've never heard that as the reason for Maui. Can you provide a quote?

Reactions: swflakat
We need it.
it's fun to be beaten up sometimes

gothic-model-latex.gif

SMH.
Those games don’t count, so Cal is perfectly fine with playing them. What a tool that guy is 😂

SMH.
Well, they don't count, so ....

I went to the last tour in Canada ... knew that Brandon Knight and Terrence Jones were going to be stars. The competition was pretty awful back then ... local teams out of Windsor, I believe. This ought to be much more competitive and I'd expect some losses.

Reactions: StevieJFTW07
Tickets are reasonable, but I looked into flights and there are no good options. Hopefully they'll be on TV.

Reactions: DraftCat
If that's the case, couldn't we go recruit Tyrese Maxey to play? I looked up SGA, but he's already 23.

I mean, in theory, yeah I think so. But that's not really the point for us participating in the event.

But for Canada, they might want to get some of their younger pros more experience in the international game- and we all know that Shaedon Sharpe will play and put his body on the line any chance he gets.

Was Baylor the USA team last year? I thought I saw that somewhere online. Anyone know how other schools have stacked up when repping USA in prior years?

Here’s to hoping. Doesn’t do any good playing cupcakes like we have. May could actually get better
And then Cal will have his excuse. "Our schedule was tough early on, so we weren't able to get Ugonna and Thiero into the game. Normally we like to schedule cupcakes right up to February".

Reactions: delk4three
Are we still playing the 3 or 4 games that Coach Cal had already mentioned in his last weekly show when he was discussing that some of these teams would be weak? So, will this be a two-week event with the 1st week playing teams that Cal was mentioning during his last weekly radio show and then the next week playing in the 2023 Global Jam in Toronto?

Finally some real players like 2010-2015 and the Fox team. So glad we didn't go the way of the transfer portal. Really excited to see a real team early in July. This is what I'm thinking when it comes to Kentucky basketball.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT