ADVERTISEMENT

UK wearing All White this weekend in Athens

Sep 10, 2005
Matte White Helmets with the Blue UK logo. White jerseys with blue numbers and letters and white pants with the blue stripes down the sides. Ultra cool looking. Pics are posted on the Kentucky Football facebook
page and Twitter\X Account.

Im as nervous as a cat with nine tails in a small room full of rocking chairs.
I need a shot of Ky Bourbon. Knob Creek

Man, I’m a realist and being cautiously optimistic about tomorrow night but this is the best I’ve felt about our chances in a long, long time. And those whites will look awesome on the screen.
I hope UK wins BUT I am just not convinced we are there just yet to knock off the # 1 team in the nation. Been watching /listening to UK football for a little over 50 years and would love to see us beat them.

Man, I’m a realist and being cautiously optimistic about tomorrow night but this is the best I’ve felt about our chances in a long, long time. And those whites will look awesome on the screen.
Same. I’m trying to be positive and this is the best I’ve felt in years but I’m naturally a realist, if not a cynic most times….. so I’m optimistically pessimistic currently. Trying to “manifest” it as the astrology girls would say

Reactions: bluecoon1
Does Georgia have a natural field? I like seeing grass stains and dirt
all over the uniforms. Seems more like football.

Reactions: bluecoon1
Does Georgia have a natural field? I like seeing grass stains and dirt
all over the uniforms. Seems more like football.
Bermuda grass, stays green longer in the south. Same thing we had but it goes dormant up here in mid October or somewhere around there.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT