ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Vandy ( Thur. )

This team deserves to lose. There is no focus for the batters. I counted so many bad swings from our best hitters. We may get swept this weekend. Omaha- Give it up Nick because that is fool's gold. This season is over. They will be one and done in the SEC tournament and two and done in the NCAA.

This team deserves to lose. There is no focus for the batters. I counted so many bad swings from our best hitters. We may get swept this weekend. Omaha- Give it up Nick because that is fool's gold. This season is over. They will be one and done in the SEC tournament and two and done in the NCAA.

Well, glad to have your optimism. Lol

Reactions: CliffDweller25
CB3 and guys ...we have 2 hits and 15+ ground balls for outs and ZERO runs=ass whipping

They have certainly outplayed us.

This is a weird situation. Lewis went to first on ball 3. Aklinski took second. Now they got it right I think.

What’s the Vanderbilt pitcher got on the brim of his hat?! Very obvious on tv!

Could the run get taken down if Pompey didn't touch first? This would be the dumbest way to lose a run.

Dawson strikes out more with 2 outs and a guy on than anyone I can remember. Stats may say otherwise I have no idea but when he goes up to bat it's just a sinking feeling, like you know its gonna be bad but you aren't sure how bad.

What a chicken ish appeal.

I miss Strieby. That dude was a monster at first, hit for average and could just kill the ball.

Scoring just to not get shutout is a absolute loser mentality. You score as many runs as possible because you're trying to come back not to avoid getting your ass kicked in a more embarrassing fashion than a regular ass kicking.

Scoring just to not get shutout is a absolute loser mentality. You score as many runs as possible because you're trying to come back not to avoid getting your ass kicked in a more embarrassing fashion than a regular ass kicking.

Who says that we were only scoring not to get shut out?

Well it stayed.

Another ground our. That's 17. Most to short.

This team has the opposite attitude of it's coach. They all seem mentally weak and start to panic before anyone needs to even think about panicing.

Not sure what it is with this team, but I'd sure like to see it fixed.

Johnson throwing some gas at 93. Got hit hard first hitter. Of course UK is having trouble with the 9 hole again.

This team has the opposite attitude of it's coach. They all seem mentally weak and start to panic before anyone needs to even think about panicing.

Not sure what it is with this team, but I'd sure like to see it fixed.

I'm not sure what you do with today and this weekend. We didn't get batting practice. To be fair, they didn't either, but that's more detrimental in a road game.

We also have our Sunday starter injured and our best 3 bullpen guys injured as well as one of our best home run threats, among some others.

This team is battling a lot of adversity.

Lewis does not need to be in right. He has absolutely no arm and his lollipop throw caused that run to be able to score.

Disappointing to see UK get its tail kicked in an important game tonight. Hopefully UK's bats wake up tomorrow and Thompson is efficient.

Cats completely outclassed tonight. Don't know that our inconsistent hot/cold performance bodes well for post-season success.

This reminds me of the football game with Joker where we lost to Vandy by 40. Obviously Ming is 10x the coach joker was, but just the general feel of getting your ass kicked and just kinda taking it like a batch.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT