ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs Georgia

I just hope there is no serious Jersey poppin going on.

Not in these Jerseys

3235.jpg

It’s going to be an ass kicking. I feel like today and Cal getting booted might be our wake the F up moment.
You may be right. It's us against the world! The team saw it first hand and there was no denying it. That's quite a motivator for most guys, and this team has reason to actually believe it. Watch that tape again and it will only confirm what we all saw the first time.

You may be right. It's us against the world! The team saw it first hand and there was no denying it. That's quite a motivator for most guys, and this team has reason to actually believe it. Watch that tape again and it will only confirm what we all saw the first time.
Yeah I told the wife to NOT delete our last two games off DVR. I wanna watch the screwing we got once more for good measure/confirmation.

Last edited:
I believe it’s team is finally getting it. I think you’ll see our kids playing for the team and and leaving behind the HS bull shit. Every year we see this and this year will be no different. Some kids take longer to get it and this years team may be the one that’s taken the longest.

If Hagans can cut down on turnovers. If NR continues to play at the level he is playing. If IQ continues to hit three’s. If Maxey starts playing around 10% better. If Brooks an Juzang continue to play at the level they did against AK. These are not things that would be that difficult to accomplish. I still believe by March KW will be contributing something maybe D or rebounding. Nick hitting a couple of 3’s a game and playing a little better D. That brings me to EJ. I keep believing he will improve and contribute big time. Just think about how this would improve our chances of winning #9. Everything I’ve mentioned could easily happen on a consistent basis. EJ is the biggest ? mark. Can we win it all with him contributing at his current level. I think it will be very difficult to realize that without a little more improvement on his pat.

Kentucky should and most likely will win at home. But, the score isn't an issue for me but how we play. There are so many stupid shot selection takes in our games. It still appears that an identity of who should take what and when hasn't fully been established. We came back in our last game near the end on offense when we went inside for layups 3 times and then took it inside and then passed out for a wide open 3. Plus, will we mix our defenses and play a little zone again? Will Brooks show the improvement he did in our last game? Will we ever see anything positive from Whitney? Will Juzang start hitting shots reliably and continue to gain time? There is a lot of things to observe in this game of interest.

Reactions: TurnipDaBeet
I might be gettin old but i still get a lil hyped the night before a game

& i always watch the replay AFTER a DUB

We gonna WHIP these Clappin’ Bulldogs

*looks frwd 2 the replay*

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT