ADVERTISEMENT

UK vs. Gamecocks Gamethread

Just take the rest of the year off with your turf toe Willy Lev. Succeed and proceed banana peel man.

Max Duffey called a 6-6 season and everyone laughed at him or got really mad at him. Looks like he knew what was really up.

I am getting really tired of the media hype to sell tickets only to have this kind of shit happen. You can only cry wolf for so long.

Did they really just throw away our season because Levis toe hurts?

I know he’s supposed to be a high draft pick but man, every game is pretty important in college football.

Back to the music city bowl we go.

Honestly 9 and 3 or 7 and 5 are all meaningless. No SEC title, no east title, no new years 6, no playoff, etc. This myth that every game matters for your run of the mill team is silly.

Reactions: MbergCat
He’s made his name beating up on bad teams and a terrible SEC East. Once they realign the SEC he’s in trouble, not to mention UT and others in the East are finally on the rise.
I’ve said this for a while. Need to play 9 MAC teams a year.

Ducking refs. Same old shit. Crapping the bed and getting hosed all at the same time. I get that we look like we conceded this game after the first play, but good grief. No hands to the face, no pi, no holding.

Reactions: Girthang
Honestly 9 and 3 or 7 and 5 are all meaningless. No SEC title, no east title, no new years 6, no playoff, etc. This myth that every game matters for your run of the mill team is silly.
It mattered because we would technically still be in the race for SEC East. I know, I know, it was never gonna happen. But now we are SURE it isn’t happening.

Did they really just throw away our season because Levis toe hurts?

I know he’s supposed to be a high draft pick but man, every game is pretty important in college football.

Back to the music city bowl we goHe think
I really thought the OLine would get better with reps and chemistry. I wouldn't trust them to give Sheron time either right now.
John Schlarman was irreplaceable

Reactions: FirewithFire
He’s made his name beating up on bad teams and a terrible SEC East. Once they realign the SEC he’s in trouble, not to mention UT and others in the East are finally on the rise.
We got a preview of what that will be like during the COVID year. Playing more SEC games in a tougher league does not bode well for Kentucky.

Not that we have helped ourselves at all on the field, but man these refs have let USC get away with pretty much anything they want tonight. Worst home whistle in the SEC. Same as it ever was.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT