ADVERTISEMENT

UK versus LSU SEC thursday......

Apr 9, 2016
Sean Hjelle going against Alex Lang, spot in the semi-finals at stake, and Friday off. Cats took 2 of 3 in Lexington in April, out scoring LSU by a 25-11 count in the 3 games.
That means nothing tonight, however as it is tournament time in Hoover Alabama.

Normally, I hate conference tournaments and don't ascribe much value to them, but tonight is big as I don't know how in the hell anyone could question UK being a national seed if they've won 3 out of 4 against LSU.

Not the best top half, but we got him to 14 pitches so that's a positive

Damn, bummer of a 1st. Pompey launches a rocket into the gap and their centerfielder makes a great catch. Reks with a single with two outs, but Cottam with a deep flyout to right.

LSU fans already poking fun at UK ballpark after the long fly outs.

I guess they think our success is bc of that. Hilarious.

Well not the best first but we're okay. No score is what's great. Now let's string some hits together.

3 mistakes, 3 runs so far. White with the attempt to field, Hjelle with the HBP, and Marshall with the error at 3rd. We still aren't out of the inning. Darn, make that 4 runs.

Hjelle pitched that one right over the middle. Looks like the nerves are getting him also. They've fought back all year but this one is getting deep.

Game for all intents and purposes is over...but I'll stay up till 2 unless it's out of hand before then.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT