ADVERTISEMENT

***UK @ Vandy Game Thread***

We've had our chances in this one. Too many misses down the stretch...not much off the bench.

Mathews 4 boards 2 blocks. No points. Lee played well but he Alex was MIA and Briscoe was ok, but his man clogged up the lane sagging off him.

Court storming is getting out of hand. No reason to storm the court for beating a 16th ranked.

someone said that our guys didn't think about the officiating for more than 2 seconds
well, seems to me that this officiating does get into their heads -

oh I don't know, grasping at straws here - it sucks, and I'm upset

Reactions: Brando Mac
I would be pretty embarrassed as a Vandy fan... You're really going to storm the court after beating a team ranked 16th?

really needed Willis today
glad our last two are at home
this has been ridiculous - our guys give up because they can't do anything without being called
We are at Florida then home to LSU. This unbalanced schedule is awful. Our schedule is by far the toughest.

Lol he's a coward because he wants Kentucky to leave the SEC all because his feelings got hurt the Kentucky lost the game today. Because games in the ACC and Big East or so fairly officiated too, excuse me.
I couldn't blame anyone for wishing to be in a better basketball conference. It won't ever happen but I could see why someone would wish that we played in a conference that takes basketball seriously. Bad conference with bad officials.

CcQcvYxW8AADmUP.jpg

Tough loss for the Cats. Jamal Murray was incredible, but he needed help today. On to the next one.

Candy seriously storming the court?

All they won today was a first round exit for themselves (maybe even First 4 exit), the SEC for A&M, and a guaranteed ass whooping at the hands of the Cats should we meet up in the SEC tournament.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT