ADVERTISEMENT

***UK @ Vandy Game Thread***

You really didn't think Poy didn't foul none of those 5 times? Even Cal is beside himself with him in presser.

Obvious+troll+is+obvious+_7c41d09d3548962dcef565bb8fae8c9d.jpg

Away from Rupp UK seems to struggle but good luck going forward.
If you think a healthy UK team struggles in Nasville in front of 17,000+ UK fans, you've not watched how the winningest program in the history of college athletics plays in front of the legendary Big Blue Mist. :sunglasses:

Don't sell your team short, they will win a few games.
don't blow the opportunity the sec has given you shitting bricks against ut and a&m coming up. after all it's been years since you've been to the big dance. like four years. that's a lot of pressure on you guys to finish. don't blow it.

the last vandy ncaat win was against harvard in 2012. really vandy? come on...

Reactions: CatPhight
it's amazing what a crumb from our table does for their fanbase and program. it's like we keep them alive. our winning % against them is ridiculous. but if we let them beat us just once every 2-3 years they feed off it for literally years. except when they enter basketball reality (ncaat) and promptly crap their pants.

This year?
no just typically which is what i was eluding to. typically the sect is ours to lose. will be a uk home game again this year. so me insinuating you want no piece of us, in the only tournament you actually have a shot of playing in is consistent. you're likely waxed and raped in front of 10-20 uk fans depending on site.

no just typically which is what i was eluding to. typically the sect is ours to lose. will be a uk home game again this year. so me insinuating you want no piece of us, in the only tournament you actually have a shot of playing in is consistent. you're likely waxed and raped in front of 10-20 uk fans depending on site.

Pretty sure Vandy has no problem facing Kentucky going forward, regardless of where they play.

Pretty sure Vandy has no problem facing Kentucky going forward, regardless of where they play.

Pretty sure you have a combined total of 6 NCAA wins under Stallings since 1999 [laughing]

You happy with that? You're just like your cousins in knoxville, zero Final Fours in the history of your program,
but yeah, you're relevant [roll]

Reactions: .S&C.
Pretty sure you have a combined total of 6 NCAA wins under Stallings since 1999 [laughing]

You happy with that? You're just like your cousins in knoxville, zero Final Fours in the history of your program,
but yeah, you're relevant [roll]

the entire state of tennessee (mem,UTK,VU) has a combined 3 final fours(thx mem) and 2 of those are stripped, so therefore the entire state has been represented in the final four a whopping ONE time.........

[laughing]

2 of the 3 are considered "basketball schools"

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Reactions: CatPhight
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT