ADVERTISEMENT

UK - USC Game Thread

Don’t be so selfish. Just like Stoops and Matt Jones said, we can’t expect a good season every year
What does That have to do with what I was laughing at?

You literally said "South Carolina is a great football team"… yeah, you're getting laughed at for that.

I get why Stoops said it, he has to be politically correct… but you?

What does That have to do with what I was laughing at?

You literally said "South Carolina is a great football team"… yeah, you're getting laughed at for that.

I get why Stoops said it, he has to be politically correct… but you?

Dude it’s called sarcasm my man, South Carolina is not a great team. This is a piss poor loss. Stoops is full of it. Period

….I will say, our punter can kick the hell out of the ball. Amazing how far he kicks it with so little effort. He's probably the guy to most surely be playing on Sunday's right now. A big weapon for us.

I guess I don't understand your issue. It would have been 24-8 if he got the 2 point conversion…… there was 2 minutes left. Why is it so important to go for two?

That seems ridiculous to me. If there was 8 minutes left in the game, fine, but we didn't even get one more possession and it is impossible to score 2 more td's and get two more conversions in under 2 minutes, especially after seeing our offense step on their dicks all game long.

listen the likelihood of scoring 3 TDs and 3 2 point conversions in that span especially given what we did up until that point is next to nil.

But that isn't the point.

You do everything you can. It illustrates the bigger problem of the staff at times NOT doing everything they can to win a ballgame.

Reactions: ukgrad2004
I bet.

In this situation, someone who wont be happy until the team is playing like shit. One of those, "we're not happy until you're not happy". You know, those miserable, sad ppl.
But the team DID play like shit. And I don’t think anyone is happy, even those ppl that like unhappiness. This game wasn’t even fun for naysayers cuz it was so awful.

listen the likelihood of scoring 3 TDs and 3 2 point conversions in that span especially given what we did up until that point is next to nil.

But that isn't the point.

You do everything you can. It illustrates the bigger problem of the staff at times NOT doing everything they can to win a ballgame.
Oh I'm a big supporter of Stoops, he's done amazing things here, but I have also seen him totally mismanage just about everythin you can mismanage, so I get the frustration.

However, can you imagine the backlash if another key player got hurt going for 2 there? All these people saying he should have gone for two, would be crushing him for going for 2 and causing a player to get hurt.

But then he turned around and called for an onside kick with Bowden right in the middle, so I have no idea what the thought process was.

Hell, the whole game was nothing but a bunch of mind numbness from the water boys to the players and to the coaches. This was really bad.

But the team DID play like shit. And I don’t think anyone is happy, even those ppl that like unhappiness. This game wasn’t even fun for naysayers cuz it was so awful.
Totally agree. Youll see most of my posts tonight were negative. But they were accurate. And i post a lot every game. Some fans, OTOH, enjoy being "right" and they demanded that stoops aint they guy even most of the year last year. But when we win, you never see them. And then theres the baiting posts. You curious about those too?

Why the change to Bowden in last few minutes? Was Smith out from injury?…...and is Wood that poor to not even be given a shot....at 4 minutes left....I mean, we do have a next game, right? Shouldn't we be exploring possible alternatives in LIVE game situations???...….What do you think of the GranShaw Offensive Philosophy/Strategy?.....Personally, I don't really see a strategy. It is more like a singular approach, static - the direct opposite of a dynamic offense. Without the top notch D, that is not a productive Offense IMHO. I believe we are going to have search for a new offensive approach.....Veer with Bowden may be coming to a stadium near you soon ; )

Totally agree. Youll see most of my posts tonight were negative. But they were accurate. And i post a lot every game. Some fans, OTOH, enjoy being "right" and they demanded that stoops aint they guy even most of the year last year. But when we win, you never see them. And then theres the baiting posts. You curious about those too?
No, I’ve read this board enuff to kno the difference. Believe it or not, I watch and understand FB, and I read and understand the convos on this board enuff to kno the difference.

This thread wasn’t about me lol it was a valid question and a discussion that I think a lot of us want to have n a place where no one will be called a troll or whatever unless u really r...
Understand. But he has really becone a troll. All he is doing is trying to stir shit. He is Not here tocommiserate w fellow fans. He has been this way a couple of yrs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT