ADVERTISEMENT

*****UK-USA vs BAL OFFICAL GAME THEAD*****

Step off and enjoy the game. I can handle being challenged, but like others have said, something about your tone is always one of being offended.
You are the one who didn't like being challenged so you declared everyone is being defensive and then you tell me to step off. That's rich. As for what others say, I will let you worry about that because I am not.

Looks like they came out of half ready to get to the Gold Medal game. Little lethargic and going through the motions so far. They’ll prob clamp down and focus for a 10 min stretch to seal it and then move on to Sunday

Reactions: kywildcat41086
You are the one who didn't like being challenged so you declared everyone is being defensive and then you tell me to step off. That's rich. As for what others say, I will let you worry about that because I am not.
Telling me to step down a level is pretty arrogant man. I don't care for that.

Reed is a perfectly fine player. I never said he wasn't. The great thing is we don't need him to be. He does all that stuff that doesn't show up on the box score. And that alone will make him a irreplicable player for us.

Telling me to step down a level is pretty arrogant man. I don't care for that.

Reed is a perfectly fine player. I never said he wasn't. The great thing is we don't need him to be. He does all that stuff that doesn't show up on the box score. And that alone will make him a irreplicable player for us.
I agree with you about my stepdown a level comment.

Reactions: bbncal02
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT