ADVERTISEMENT

*****UK-USA vs BAL OFFICAL GAME THEAD*****

RIght now? Sure. I doubt that will be the case come Q1 next year.
I know that others will get better, but you don't think that applies to Shep too? Some players have what can't be taught. When he has the ball, you feel like something good is going to happen. When he entered the game, BAL tried to pressure him, but once they realized that wasn't a good idea, they backed off. He is going to make believers out of a lot more people and teams before his Kentucky days are over.

What makes you think Reed won’t be best in Q1 next year? He’s got all the tools.
He could be. But once DJ settles? In the words of Doc Brown....

59wej5.jpg

Reactions: pauled
Cats are playing really well. But these teams aren't much if any better than the teams from the Bahama's last summer. UK's guards are far better than the last few years guards have been though.

You are seeing exactly what I am seeing. I will say it again; the kid is playing with the composure of a senior. He is playing like someone who feels that he can do whatever he wants when he wants to do it in a non arrogant way.
I think Reed has to start because of how disruptive he is on defense. His shooting, passing and dribbling skills are a bonus.

I know that others will get better, but you don't think that applies to Shep too? Some players have what can't be taught. When he has the ball, you feel like something good is going to happen. When he entered the game, BAL tried to pressure him, but once they realized that wasn't a good idea, they backed off. He is going to make believers out of a lot more people and teams before his Kentucky days are over.
Where did I say he wouldn't be?

Everyone getting awful defensive. Geez.

I may be seeing it wrong, but I feel like this African team has stepped to our players a few different times. I feel like we've ignored it pretty well.

Reactions: kywildcat41086
For the first time, I have to the refs suck! Some of these calls are simply outrageous.

That is HILARIOUS!!!!

The kid throws it in out of his BUTT and then gets a T by using the too short sign which wipes it out.

Down 20.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT