ADVERTISEMENT

UK UGA predictions

screwduke1

All-American
Jul 29, 2016
I think it'll be a close game but UK pulls it off in the end.

I say 27-21.

My gut is saying 28-21 Georgia but,

My heart is saying 31-28 UK..... You know what mama always said, "Follow your heart, shithead"

Statement game:
UK at home
UK has uncle "Mo" Williams on there side after winning 3 straight in SEC.
UGA is floundering under 1st yr HC Smart 2-4 in SEC including lose between the hedges to a Vandy team UK beat.
UK still with legit shot at SEC East title.
UKs running gm is setting records.
UK healthy, UGA banged up.
Freshman QB for UGA
This gm is sandwiched inbetween two huge UGA rivals in UF and Auburn.
UK 31 Georgia 17.

If it comes down to a field goal in the last min?: We got the foot and the offense to put the foot in striking range.: UK by 3+

Less than avg TOs by UK and it's UK at least 9+

I'm expecting a defensive battle with UGA getting into the endzone 1 time more than us, but we get 3 FG's and win 16-14. 0 TO's for UK today.

I think UG will be ready to match UK physically and look good early , this board will entirely overreact and meltdown . UK will mount a comeback in the second half and if they pull it out there will be bountiful threads recalled for the knee jerk reactions .

I don't know what the final score will be tonight. So I won't pretend that I do. But here is what I do know. Georgia is having a tough spell, but they are the best football team Kentucky has played since Florida. During Mark Stoops' term as Kentucky's coach, Georgia's recruiting classes have outranked Kentucky's, and Kentucky has not come close to defeating Georgia on the field. This year, Georgia has been the best team in the SEC at possessional management and avoiding turnovers while forcing their opponents to commit them. And Kentucky is the most turnover prone team in our conference. Kentucky is overachieving with a 1-dimensional offense, while Georgia has underachieved with a multiple offense. This can partially be explained by the fact that Kentucky's offensive line is rapidly improving, while Georgia's has performed poorly. For Kentucky to win tonight's game, Kentucky's offensive line and running backs must control the game and allow Kentucky to dominate time of possession. Kentucky must avoid important mistakes and turnovers. Kentucky must limit the damage done by Georgia's running game. Kentucky must keep Georgia's freshman quarterback in the pocket and put pressure on him on passing downs. And Kentucky must be assignment sound in punt and kick coverage. If Boom and Snell combine for more than 300 rushing yards, and if Kentucky avoids key turnovers, we ought to win tonight. But without those things happening, it's going to be very tough.

Reactions: lz
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT