ADVERTISEMENT

UK TV Schedule Kinda Sucks For Early Season

Been checking the espn app and I can’t find any listing for either exhibition game. Anyone else find them?

If you have access to internet you have access to ESPN+...you just have to pay for it.

Have family in Jackson County and no problems connecting there.
I have ESPN+ with my Hulu. I think the problem is I have YouTube TV and only get SEC Network but no SEC Network +. This will really suck if I can’t get these SEC Network + games.

I have ESPN+ with my Hulu. I think the problem is I have YouTube TV and only get SEC Network but no SEC Network +. This will really suck if I can’t get these SEC Network + games.
If you get SEC network you get SEC +. You log in on the app using your cable log in information. The ESPN + is a different thing. You have to log in to it as well on the app. You log in to both on the app but they are different from each other.

Just download the ESPN app and watch ESPN+ direct from that. All of the SEC Network+ games should be on ESPN+ app....I think, right?

The DH is a bastarsization of baseball. Period. You're either a ball player or you not. What's next, a pitchers helper for fielding? ...and Crash Davis agrees with me.

Give me the old NL manager's duel at the end of a game, over some lard ass waddling out there and just swinging away. Again, you're either a ball player or you're not.
Same goes for the QB and all the you can't land on him when you tackle him rules

Reactions: jrpross
The DH is a bastarsization of baseball. Period. You're either a ball player or you not. What's next, a pitchers helper for fielding? ...and Crash Davis agrees with me.

Give me the old NL manager's duel at the end of a game, over some lard ass waddling out there and just swinging away. Again, you're either a ball player or you're not.
Yep. Kinda sucks for Shohei because he’s one of the best hitters AND pitchers in the game but he can only be one at a time. Kinda negates his greatness in a way. When he’s healthy enough to pitch of course

Reactions: SemperFiCat
Just download the ESPN app and watch ESPN+ direct from that. All of the SEC Network+ games should be on ESPN+ app....I think, right?
I have access to SECN+ and it does NOT have the UK exhibition game listed. Only thing I see is a women’s volleyball game.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT