ADVERTISEMENT

UK section at Missouri and other tips?

Jun 19, 2010
Anyone know the UK (visitors section) at Missouri? Also, any other tips for Gameday in Columbia? Making my first trip to their stadium next week.

Reactions: SaltyCat22
It’s our house. We were in the SEC first and also a founding member. Spread your legs, tell them lil dudes to get outta your way. Daddy’s coming to town.

Reactions: point1zerorock
mizzou fan here, Obviously, the biggest thing about the stadium is parking. Your best options would be parking on the streets (stadium and providence mostly)the earlier you get there the closer to the stadium you can park. There are a couple garages on campus and by the hospital that you can pay to park at they aren't super close to the stadium though, walking distance but long walks. If you're looking for restaurant recommendations let me know what kind of food your looking for.

CJ'S Wings downtown - hands down best wings in town. Byfos (burn your face off) sounds intense but it's the way to go, if you like heat. More like a good hot.
And Shakespeare's pizza - best pizza in town. Booches - burgers and beer, sliders really so get 3-4.

Reactions: coachpadg
Have been to Columbia for every UK Mizzou game since joining SEC. I can concur with the food rec's that forcedwit suggested....all solid.

For parking we usually park downtown and take shuttle from Harpo's (local watering hole)

With 11am kicks, and sometimes lighter crowds they have opened some of the lots near the stadium to pay parking, we have parked behind the basketball arena once or twice.

mizzou fan here, Obviously, the biggest thing about the stadium is parking. Your best options would be parking on the streets (stadium and providence mostly)the earlier you get there the closer to the stadium you can park. There are a couple garages on campus and by the hospital that you can pay to park at they aren't super close to the stadium though, walking distance but long walks. If you're looking for restaurant recommendations let me know what kind of food your looking for.
Thanks so much for the tip!

Have been to Columbia for every UK Mizzou game since joining SEC. I can concur with the food rec's that forcedwit suggested....all solid.

For parking we usually park downtown and take shuttle from Harpo's (local watering hole)

With 11am kicks, and sometimes lighter crowds they have opened some of the lots near the stadium to pay parking, we have parked behind the basketball arena once or twice.
Thanks a ton!

Parking is also available at the Turner Ave parking garage and the Conley Ave garage. There’s also a garage by Shakespeare’s.

I would also recommend Billiards on Broadway for burgers and beers. Also, Logboat Brewery is fantastic for post game beers.

pre game breakfast is tough, but Heidelberg is close to those garages and has a good brunch. Also, the Newman Center on Tiger Ave on the way to the stadium has breakfast sandwiches if you are in a hurry after you park.
CoMo is a fun town much like Lexington. We went to the game last year and were welcomed by your fans. I’m trying to pay that forward.
Good luck!

Reactions: ukalum1988
Any idea about the catwalk? Me and my family are up here, trying to get there early to experience it for the road game but haven’t seen any info on it.

Any idea where? Not like I will have any idea lol. Probably will just try to follow the crowd of blue that hopefully is there today.
We are on our way to the game...not sure which gate it is. Imagine it will be a small crowd.

We are on our way to the game...not sure which gate it is. Imagine it will be a small crowd.
Good deal. I will prob see you there but won’t know it we will be the crazy people dressed in C A T S and my little niece has CATS CATS CATS

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT