ADVERTISEMENT

UK Ortho

If it doesn’t , he’ll be crucified. Even if he knew, it was “hey look at me” to post it here.
different interpretations I guess

A long time poster with no history of doing that sort of thing, I would not characterize it as a hey look at me post.

I don't understand why its just not taken at face value - Ortho knows someone connected to the program that told him they aren't planning on Calipari being here next year

Some people who didn't want to read that decided to go after Ortho. He's already being crucified by the people that are upset at reading it.

Last edited:
“Uk Otho” doesn’t care about 15 minutes of fame. “UK Otho” didn’t start this thread- or any thread since the original was locked. It’s UKortho by the way.

I originally thought he said 15 inches for trying to play God. LOL

different interpretations I guess

A long time poster with no history of doing that sort of thing, I would not characterize it as a hey look at me post.

I don't understand why its just not taken at face value - Ortho knows someone connected to the program that told him they aren't planning on Calipari being here next year

Some people who didn't want to read that decided to go after Ortho. He's already being crucified by the people that are upset at reading it.
Thanks, and exactly correct. There are some people that are emotionally immature and enjoy arguing, getting angry, calling people liars, etc.

Die hard Cal haters gravitate to each other and take up for each other. Its hilarious, but ultimately a waste of time.
I don’t hate cal. I do hate bad coaching practices with no resolve to change for the betterment of the team and the program as a whole. I hate that the UofK is now the place known that players can come to, do their 6 months and move on or just transfer out to somewhere else with no pride of wearing the blue and white (there are exceptions like Oscar). I hate that we are no longer the pulse of the SEC or really even 2nd anymore year in year out. Didn’t think I’d ever live to see the day where 5 SEC teams were ranked in the top 25 and didn’t include UK. If you don’t hate those things you are not a fan and really your words carry little weight on this board. Your just a troll getting yourself off pretending to be a fan. I can think of no sadder life than pretending to be a fan of a team on a message board but hey you do you, whatever that is.

Thanks, and exactly correct. There are some people that are emotionally immature and enjoy arguing, getting angry, calling people liars, etc.
I don’t get it if they don’t like what’s being said find another thread to chat on. You were just passing on what you heard and some of us appreciate it and some of us understand if things change. Then some are immature and want to call you everything in the book because they don’t want to believe what you had heard.

Yeah he did. In multiple posts he said "this is real" and he said his source was told DIRECTLY by Cal, then he says he doesn't see how this can be kept a secret. It's right there in the locked (lol) thread.

You Cal haters are an embarrassing clownshow.
Real means that it’s real that he was told that and he wasn’t lying bc people were questioning if he was just making it up. He was told that Cal had a foot out the door and wouldn’t be there.

If Ortho's information does come true, I predict not only will Cal leave but we won't see much of Jload22 either
He’ll change his name again and come back under something else…. Same as the “PreMadonna” poster who has popped up recently. Clearly a troll who’s been around switching usernames for long enough that they know old board jokes

He’ll change his name again and come back under something else…. Same as the “PreMadonna” poster who has popped up recently. Clearly a troll who’s been around switching usernames for long enough that they know old board jokes
given the intensity of his arguments, if it doesn't happen with this, I'm guessing its a matter of time on something else.

New guy coming in hot. Not a formula for longevity

I don’t hate cal. I do hate bad coaching practices with no resolve to change for the betterment of the team and the program as a whole. I hate that the UofK is now the place known that players can come to, do their 6 months and move on or just transfer out to somewhere else with no pride of wearing the blue and white (there are exceptions like Oscar). I hate that we are no longer the pulse of the SEC or really even 2nd anymore year in year out. Didn’t think I’d ever live to see the day where 5 SEC teams were ranked in the top 25 and didn’t include UK. If you don’t hate those things you are not a fan and really your words carry little weight on this board. Your just a troll getting yourself off pretending to be a fan. I can think of no sadder life than pretending to be a fan of a team on a message board but hey you do you, whatever that is.
Well said.

They shut down his thread and several days afer they shut it down he claimed he wasn't gonna revive the thread and when told that he couldn't revive it because it was locked, he act like he had no idea it had been locked.

Does that sound like a guy you'd trust with more than a nickel? What a joke. Fun to watch, though! 🤣

Cal ain't leaving with the class he has coming in next year.

Are we seeing the start of another 23 pg thread? I'm here for it. I normally prefer to read and digest all sides of any argument here, but for whatever reason Ortho's thread really set the board alight. Seems we are about to get a part 2 before this inevitably gets locked.

Reactions: UKortho
Hahaha. You are going to look so damn stupid
You mean like you in a game thread? [laughing]

3Q1EyM@small.gif

I still stand by my source. This is his last year imo
It wouldn’t be your opinion if it was fact. Now, Calipari might end up leaving — still doubt it, but you get zero credit if that’s the case. Let’s keep it real

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT