ADVERTISEMENT

UK Ortho

Things can change . Maybe if cal is staying now , it’s possible he was having thoughts a month ago. Everything is fluid with this stuff . Maybe he leaves …maybe he’s put feelers out with his agent that he’d like a change of scenery , but there‘s no good takers . Maybe someone gets fired and all that changes . One thing is the interim at TX is doing well and may get that gig. Not many big time openings are projected …California, GA Tech , maybe West Virginia if they move of from Huggins . Georgetown, but he can’t get his one and done guys in there as much ? Who knows

Yeah he did. In multiple posts he said "this is real" and he said his source was told DIRECTLY by Cal, then he says he doesn't see how this can be kept a secret. It's right there in the locked (lol) thread.

You Cal haters are an embarrassing clownshow.
Clownshow for expecting a guy making 10 million dollars a year to not make a historical program below average, and having expectations but yeah we’re the clownshow not the ones who would defend anything calipari does and act like he is bigger than Kentucky

I'm talking about the UKortho thread proclomation. The Cal haters salivating for it to be true (basically all of you) are a clownshow. Don't get me wrong, I get a huge kick out of a clownshow. Seeing the Cal haters get out over their ski's brings big laughs.
I don’t like him but I know we have him until next year, And why are we a clownshow for wanting to move on from somebody way past his prime who refuses to change, and constantly gets beat by the same stuff every year?

I just said why the haters are a clownshow. You'll defend an internet poster saying he's gone and "it's happening". lmao
I’m not defending him, I think it’s funny people on here acting like they have sources(outside of 3 people) when they don’t at all. I’m smart enough to realize cal is here until after next years class leaves, but it doesn’t mean fans can’t be upset about stuff cal does that he constantly hurt Kentucky

It still may be real . You dont stop recruiting, as you can take them with you ( especially with todays rules ) and it’s in your job description . You also have and maintain contacts that are sending kids to you, and you’re going places recruiting and working the system . You also have to hire staff at the next school

I agree with that. Those aren't bad fans. The bad fans (and people) call him a fat loser, post photoshops or "like" such posts. Some yuk it up with such posters. There are a bunch here.
That may be taking it to far, my frustration is strictly coaching and playing terrible lineup combos, I leave the other stuff out

Die hard Cal haters gravitate to each other and take up for each other. Its hilarious, but ultimately a waste of time.
You still haven’t scored no points in this thread. Maybe you didn’t expect to. I’m giving you points here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT